Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I’ve just said no a few comments up

To be honest, I almost wonder if F-111 would be the right aircraft to add for the US and Su-24 for Soviets sometime this year. Something sort after, something usable, but not a giant leap ahead in terms of air modes like F-15/Su-27 would be

Pretty sure the US mains would be over the moon if they finally got their Aardvark and I could see the USSR mains be very happy about the Su-24

Getting them something that isnt another fighter would also buy gaijin some more time to work on the minor nations woes

2 Likes

Yep, precisely my thinking. F-111 would also be one of very few aircraft id also be interested to see come to Britian via Australia. Not necessarily a huge mark up over Tornado Gr1, but interseting and different. If ARH does come this year, then im that at minimum CM overhaul does as well but prehaps also ECM. Which would then also heavily favour the strike aircraft as well ,like F-111, Tornado, and Su-24.

no :{

but Boatblog tomorrow

1 Like

I suspect they’ll do an A10/Su25 or a Harrier/Yak.38

I’d really prefer if ECM came some time before the ARHs come, but knowing gaijin we’ll see AMRAAMs before they finally work on proper ECM

1 Like

it doesn’t get merfed, the rest gets buffed

1 Like

Those fcking premium Type 16s need BR raise

AV-8B+ with AMRAAM is quite likely for US I suppose this year.

It could come in this update

My hope is that we get limited ARH roll out + general ECM roll out like this update and then full ARH roll out Dec. I think it would be the right balance

The AV-8B+, sure, but there’s no chance they’ll add enough ARH platforms in a rather minor update

Yep, if SHar FA2 comes, Id bet money on AV-8B+ for US in the same update and vice versa

we already have a couple of F3 platforms

Yeah, but not enough to conform with gaijins plan to release BVRAAMs/AMRAAMs to ALL nations at the same time

Its possible, Gr7 was the main top tier 9L launcher added in oct and then we got F-16s and Mig-29s in Dec. Has been used as a Pre-major-update update

well Sweden, france, Israel, US, USSR, Italy, china and Britain already have something capable of carrying Fox 3

Maybe J8F will receive PL-12 this update and others will receive ARH missiles in the December update

I’d take that with a grain of salt. “Same time” doesnt explicitly mean all in the exact same update, but rather within a small timeframe, like 1 major update