Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

The last update they started on a Monday

Barak II was posted on a monday for example

Guess I’m wrong 🤷

3 Likes

Wonder if they will model more heli cockpits this update

5 Likes

Yeah but that too is a problem. F-111 can carry 31,500lbs of ordinance, and both can fly high and fast. Gonna be a nightmare for SPAA to shootdown, and the potential to delete half the enemy team in ground RB probably exists, based on the way some are already able to play their TRAM’s and F-14B’s. Otherwise both planes would be fine. I’m betting this is the reason why Gaijin hasn’t introduced them yet.

Which is why I’ve been arguing that we’re going to need an Su-27 sooner than everyone else would like. Playing hide and go seek in a MiG-29 is not fun. I’d rather do it in a Su-27 where I have a little more capability. I.e. more missiles.

All Bus no Missiles. Only US mains get a top-tier missile bus.

Definitely not, atleast until this Friday

where did you pull this guess from

Holy moly, and I thought the the Handley Page Victor was extreme with it’s 35x 1000 lbs bomb payload

The F-111 doesn’t look like it would be able to carry that such a huge amount of ordinance

Sorry for I took a nap

no I usually Speak German

so I guess I was right with we can expect a blog either in an hour or in 7 hours

🤔
Consider this a confused emote

In 7 hours? Not a chance

Expect it between 15 and 25 hours from now; likely in around 16

🤔 wha

remember last season’s Midnight trailer and very late blogs

Jets have more power and are bigger than you think

No devblog…, sad fortune, )

I’ve seen Tornados, A-10s and loads of cold war jets up close

Most attacker jets don’t exceed a maximum ordnance of 20,000 lbs, the F-111 definitely is a major exception there. Meanwhile the Victor is a designated strategic bomber and much larger than the F-111

There you go

Spoiler

Old forum emojis

7 Likes

are we done for today?

Most likely