Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Oxy just denied a blog for today guess

Right then, in that case, back to Typhoon or KF41 debate?

off topic so in spoiler :

Spoiler

doubt it since it would mean germany is getting kicked off the fcas. Now of course they could try to join in the uk - italian - japan led project, but they are not goin to get the juicy part of the cake.

Anyhow this end was so predictible it’s comical at this point

Time for a new debate:
Should ARB get naval and arcade maps?

Bruh

I am surprised they didn’t add naval maps with the F-14 addition.

1 Like

Isn’t Sweden just an observer?

the fcas and the mgcs are 2 seperate projects, one can decide to go another path in one your are aware of that? they arent mutualy included in one another, if france and germany notice that they want to many different things in the tank design going seperate ways is the natural thing, and the new partners sweden, spain, and italy share the same needs on a tank as germany since they already use leopards. so collaborating on a new replacement is the natural progression

Yeah, I feel like naval maps for ARB are such a missed opportunity, especially with all the cool AShMs we could get and the sheer amount of new maps we would have to play on instead of just Golan, Spain and Vietnam all day

2 Likes

Yep, and its not exactly like they have to make new maps, we have several ASB maps that could be modified to ARB size

1 Like

nuup, Saab and Leornado joined the development. Spain is the oberver one

“It’s a mixed of air and ground focused in this smaller update”

2 Likes

Man, I was hoping for more boats to get us closer to tech tree variants of naval scouting planes like the Walrus and Osprey

Going seperate ways and being excluded are 2 very different things.

France could end the FCAS collaboration as retaliation and I doubt Germany will develop a 6th gen aircraft on their own.

Spoiler

yes, but i don’t see dassault willing to continue with airbus if they see rheinmetall trying to go their own way when the situation doesn’t suit them (especially considering rheinmetall wasn’t even in the mgcs to begin with, it was purely KNDS stuff.

we can continue this in DMs tho, we are polluting the topic rn

yeah i mean going seperate ways, but that just how it is, france doctrine is different to germanys, they want lighter tanks while germany wants more well protected ones that alone are already 2 wants that dont realy go hand in hand together

1 Like

you rule dont know rumour and round ups if u think this pollutes the thread lol

and dont know what u want to hear from me, i am just telling you the facts, germany was getting ready to seperate the ways for the tank projects and already made new contracts with spain, sweden and italy, that already exists

“Some issue with the vehicle”
Weird…wonder what is so big that stops them from writing a blog post about it :v