Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

What inside knowledge do you have that confirms that a Thai sub tree is coming?

…which is my point???
The need is present. CF-18 fills that need.
Where are we not connecting here?

And with the Eagle, comes the Flanker

1 Like

The big differences between the A and the C wouldn’t be seen in game. Lots of electrical improvements, ECM, that sort of thing.

It’s the same engine and airframe

But all this wish listing about US jets in every tree.

Why don’t you guys just grind US instead of trying to get the F-14 in the UK tree…

3 Likes

they gotta add ECM now, we’re going more and more advanced in the technology sector and we still don’t have something that was used before the 70s

I tell you that England has its own version of the F-18 that can be added instead of the Canadian one.

You insist that only the Canadian satisfies the need for a development branch, excluding its own version of naval aviation

Ferstein?

M8 if Sweden and Japan have trailed, proposed and fake vehicles plus vehicles with fake armament.
In order to fill gaps then F-14 or a F-18 for Britain isn’t too much of a big deal.

Show me some manufacturers brochure, promotional material, trials, anything beyond “some RAF pilots tested an american owned plane, never purchased one, and never seriously considered buying any 16n 18, 15 or 14”

What would be the point in adding the same aircraft but under fictional pretenses? Why would you not just add a CW nation like Aus or Canada to fill it? Its the same plane, only now - it exists.

@Smin1080p should we be expecting a devblog today?

Sweden doesn’t have fake vehicles; and F-16AJ is on the chopping block if Japan gets a Thai sub tree.
Gripen would replace your precious British F-14, so it’s not needed.

1 Like

Only thing you should expect is disappointment

1 Like

Sweden = Trailed
Japan = Fake, Falsely used Vehicles

he’s a brit player, he’s used to it

Well Sweden have the squadron T 80U and premium Mi-28A. Even tho i have both, i understand people being angry with them. Gaijin could have instead give some premium Finnish or Norwegian helicopter. Same for squadron vehicle.

1 Like
  1. Why are you wish listing in the R+R
  2. Why are you wish listing for such ridiculous vehicles.

US owns and had operated MiG 29s. Should the US TT get those too?

90% of your posts are about copy pasting vehicles into every tree

Again I’m the one you always attack here.

Although come to thing of it it would be funny

If you find me annoying to deal with then the best thing to do is to mute me and block me :)

Bets on the teaser being tomorrow?

You do not know that the F-16AJ would be removed if a Thai sub tree is added. Stop acting like you do.

1 Like

I know for a fact it won’t be hidden lol

More numbers for the vehicle count list hehe