Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

the Tornado program was only finished like 10 years later tho

that sounds like a very British decision

That was why we was looking at the F-14 lol

[Special] Vautour IIN returns for the anniversary of its maiden flight! - News - War Thunder

Japan had an actual proposal, promotional material etc. You’re out here suggesting the RAF operated an F18 when they only ever had a pilot exchange programme lol
Its laughable. The plane never existed outside of fantasy. Its less real than the AJ

1 Like

Can you remind me who the pilots of the F-16AJ were?

I mean not only the F-18 but the F-14 as well. The F-14 the ministry was actually considering but the prise tag was too high for us.

But the F-111 one ordered and production started but like I’ve said they were cancelled

F-16 OCU likely replaces F-16AJ in the future.
And Swedish tanks are still Swedish.
What’s with the failing whataboutisms today?

UK when Things have a price tag

1 Like

Interesting if the prise of the F-14 was lower we would of got them and the Tornados would of been not as famous as it is.

Like I said, the promotional material was there, no alternative aircraft exists for Japan. It was their only play and at least had some basis of an aircraft.

The F18 was never painted in RAF colors. Never purchased by MoD, RAF pilots flew it a few times but if we’re using the “the MoD thought about it” as the basis - you’re a lunatic.

The CF-18 is fine. It serves the same purpose. Why do a paper plane over a real one?

1 Like

hey Germany uses it too

Source on that one?

This video is interesting to watch m8

Spoiler

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=zedvtW41lOo)

F-15J? Why is this not an alternative for you?

Honestly, you have already tired me with your Canadian F-18, what does Canada have to do with England, in our game, at the moment?

I just got to the conclusion that the Tornado is sort of a Mosquito kinda roll of aircraft

usually a bomber but there is an Interceptor variant too

At the moment he is very useless in our game, a lot of things are missing, and will be missing because of documents

Tbh I would be happy for the F-14 as a stop gap for a bit till the F-18.
As then Britain won’t be left behind that much.

I know the tornad

Canada is a commonwealth nation and has vehicles in the TT already.

Gaijin have said that the CW will be used to fill gaps.

It already does.

The CF18 will fill gaps.

The F16AJ had promotional material made. The UK has never had anything even like the AJ.
No liveries. No purchased aircraft. No squadrons. No pilots. Nothing.

You had some RAF pilots do an evaluation on it and thats it.

It’s not real. It’s not even paper plane like F16AJ. Your reasoning is “An american F18 got flown a few times by a few british pilots, and the MoD thought about it”

Dumb.
The canadians, who operate very closely, both politically and militarily with Britian, use the F18. Fly that.

1 Like

If anything, it was also proposed to both Germany and Japan, I’ll keep you posted as they say)

1 Like