Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Why not the Canadian version, we’ve literally just got a Russian MBT from India, we already have other commonwealth vics, you point doesn’t make any sense

Damn, it’s almost like the F/A-18 was never flown in British colours, and the only link you have is british pilots flying American F-18s a few times.

And this is somehow a most justifiable link than…Canadas CF-18?

Because we have our own option

Except we don’t. F-18s weren’t purchaed or owned by the UK. They were flown on test programs where we flew American planes.

That’s it.
How is that any way easier to justify than a country that uses it?

Canada ≠ UK. Calm down, each country has its own options and offer that can be added

Swedish tree = Trailed vehicles
Japanese tree = Fake/pretend vehicles

All in the name of filling gaps so I would mind if Britain has some trailed/tested vehicles from the US to fill the game until the Typhoon.

1 Like

no need, or our pc need massive upgrade again

do we really? I run the game on max settings at 500 Fps

So, the slippery slope from Commonwealth to “anything that was trialed” has commenced.

And a Thai F-16 OCU will replace F-16AJ in the future.
Also, people really should stop ignoring SAAF Gripen…

I also just learnt that the F-111 was also proposed to the GB under the variant F-111K

it should come to britain first

1 Like

“In April 1966, a firm order was placed for 10 F-111s for the RAF, with options for another 40** , covering the standard F-111K models and a number of dual-control TF-111K trainers, with the purchase price set around £2.1m ($5.95m) per unit (1965 prices).”

1966? the thing is that old?

1 Like

Well the original was 1964.

btw Number built 0 (2 incomplete)

I think that is more enough reason for the UK to have the F-111

you spoke my mind, yes the UK should have it first

1 Like

Christ…
What a joke suggestion. No liveries exist. No aircraft were purchased for testing. No FA/18 was ever used by Britain except for allowing RAF pilots to fly some.

What’re you going to do, put a USAF marked FA18 in the UK tree?

Why not just add an Aus or Canadian jet? Why this big hassle to make a plane that never existed, be in the TT?

2 Likes

Looks at the F-16AJ hi

F-16 in Japan and Swedish equipment send warm regards

1 Like

Yea the only reason it was cancelled was because of the rise in cost and the Tornado program