Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I have not seen anything to indicate the R74M, which seemingly still uses the old seeker type, is comperable to the IRIS-T. Hence me doing the “/2” As maybe the R74M2 might actually have an FPA seeker just because we know nothing about it.

Can I go back to sleep now lol

@someweirdname

Prototypes of production/service vehicles do not get service weapons in War Thunder.
There is no such example, and never will be.

yes, we will wake you when the Blog drops

1 Like

So where did Gaijin confirm that directly?

Do you want to compare infrared missiles at close range with long-range radar missiles?
It’s hilarious,
Short-range missiles are not comparable to long-range missiles

Also, you said, “Mirage has the second best body.”
But it doesn’t look like you’re playing it, and you don’t know now that Mirage’s mobility has been impaired
Now it can only use an overload of 10g, while the F-16C has 12g, and the MiG-29 also has an overload of 10~11g
The Mirage 2000 is still plagued by poor energy characteristics while being impaired with mobility, and I don’t know what you mean by “Mirage has the second best body”, and you didn’t even play with it.
The quality of the body does not only depend on overload, energy characteristics are still the focus
The plane is already very bad, and you still forcibly praise it without evidence
Its performance is good or not, and the Mirage 2000 is a good proof of this
There are all kinds of F-14 F-16 MIG-29s, but you may not see the Mirage 2000

(Why is this damn new forum so difficult to use,there are always drifts and bugs) X(

Why do I always see here, I quote the statements of users who don’t match the topic I want to quote
And the input box always doesn’t pop up automatically, you need to drop the page back to use normally, too bad, I’m starting to miss the old forum, it’s too easy to use

XP-38 get the M-8 rockets which are “service weapons” Which the P-38 gets. You know to be really pedantic about it

2 Likes

Not only is he being overly pedantic, but he’s not even right about what he’s saying, also.

nor does he understand what we’re trying to say

XP-38 could’ve been tested with them directly.

@Mysto
Then you should be able to name a prototype of a service vehicle that uses weapons it wasn’t tested with.

@someweirdname
No, I understand entirely.
Mysto wants a prototype Typhoon with systems it never used because he thinks the Kikka getting 30mm guns in WT means that a prototype of a service vehicle should have the same treatment as a prototype of non-service vehicles.

So where did Gaijin explicitly and directly confirm that?

???
Jordan is a commonwealth nation? Lmao
India is also still a commonwealth member btw.

but the typhoon prototypes did use IRIS-T

even before ir had a radar

Jordons F-16 when? Hehe

1 Like

@Smin1080p hey smin sorry for ping can we expect something today?

1 Like

And i could with the knowledge i currently have say that Typhoon prototype has been fitted with service weapons with the same confidence as i have with saying the XP-38 has been fitted with it.

I can’t tell because id assume all the Typhoon stuff is classified anyways

if you were sorry you wouldn’t have pinged him

Jordan is included in the UK development tree as a premium version. India has not belonged to UK for a long time, stop colonial thinking, even in the game

Mfw i’m so wrong, I remove over 50 nations from Commonwealth member status, add one that isn’t a member at all, and make up rules for a video game that contradicts its own developers lmao