Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

The issue I see is that without some sort of new mechanic (e.g. Post release control / retargeting, cluster bombs / dispensers, A2G radar modes(s), ECM etc.) they would be missing something that would make them workable, especially considering that they may have to face off against higher performance fighters and interceptors.

since a prospective -111A / -C / -F would likely sit at 10.7+ considering the BR of the F-105.

DA models are not service models. What is so difficult to understand about this? As for the edit, you are not Gaijin. Stop talking like you are.

1 Like

your train of thought went off the tracks

Thus they cannot get production features added to them.
@someweirdname
Oh, you didn’t know they were prototypes.

Except he didn’t and you’re misrepresenting his words:
"We have not confirmed every single Commonwealth vehicle will be moved or added to the UK tree. As explained in the T-90 blog, we do indeed plan to add some nations in to supplement the British roster.

But currently we do not have an Australian and Canadian sub-tree home in the UK tree. So their vehicles can still be deployed to the most applicable nations in game where those needs are present on a vehicle by vehicle basis"

2 Likes

The Yak-141 did, and thus there is no reason for them not to.

1 Like

I think this is the reason why they did not add the F 111 already.

But it would still be nice to see anyways. Give it some flares and the performance will manage the rest

maybe, but france can be eccentric with their stuff that is the thing.
It was supposed to be that france takes charge for the FCAS the future plane system development and that germany takes charge for the tank project. It is a fact that the Leopard ended up being the better and more popular tank so they taking charge seems to be fair, but france tank expectations are quite a bit different, they want lighter faster stuff while germany wants them better armored. france wants 140mm nexter gun, while germany wants the 130mm rheinmetall gun, because rheinmetall is one of the best main cannon developers. Compromise was making the tank compatible for both cannons but france keeps getting in the way of the development

of cause I know they’re prototypes I saw DA1 in person last thursday

Mysto knows that too

Based on what little i know of the R73M, they could add that just fine.

No he doesn’t. Otherwise he wouldn’t be mentioning Yak-141 EVER in conjunction with Typhoons.

They do have a CM dispenser, the AN/ALE-28, and a rear aspect IR MAWS known as the AN/ALR-23

1 Like

And? Do you know how many countries are in the “Commonwealth”?

That’s it, it can be in the USA, or in Germany, or in UK or any other gaming country

sure just give me IRIS T missles

1 Like

sounds french

reminds me of the EC 665 and the Eurofighter development

yep exactly, dont ask me why germany even bothers trying to collaborate with france anymore

delete

trying very hard to stay friends

for Defence political reasons

There are 56 countries in the commonwealth.