Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Says who? Lmao
Commonwealth nations can and have been used to fill gaps in the TT before.

2 Likes

so for the moment nerf it and bring it on par with other stuff so it would be balanced? They already said they won’t give more than 4 missile unless mica

and A-4M

Canada, as already mentioned, will belong to different countries, and not to UK. So, there are only options A and B

1 Like

F111 would be a needed adition to the american bomber tree

that is the MGCS, not the EMBT

it isnt going well for the project, france wanted to bull head opinions and the project didnt go anywhere, as a result germany started discussion with italy and sweden to start a new tank project without france. It ended with italy and sweden joining the development for the new system, but if france still blocks the development they will be kicked out

Which is exactly why they would likely also add it to the US tree at the same time. It’s easy money for them for minimal work.

Dovbleg out already?

Negative.

nup, just us going off topic like normal

In the worst case we will have two rather similar vehicles.
Just like with the leo1/Amx30 or Eurofighter/Rafale

Again - says who?
Canada already has vehicles in the UK tree. Its confirmed that UK will be getting commonwealth nations vehicles to fill gaps by Smin.
Australian or Canadian F18s would fit well.

1 Like

They already can, and ARHs are inbound.
Patience.
Mirage 2000 also has the 2nd best airframe at top BR.
Mirage 2000 5F has 4x IRCCM missiles… at 12.0, it’s already under-BR’d.

@WaretaGarasu
Weird of you to claim that Mirage 2000s are the only jets in WT to have Magic 2s.
You’re like that other dude that claims Typhoon isn’t in service.
F-1Cs also use Magic 2s, Wareta, and there’s nothing to research for France so I’ve been playing other tech trees.

Stop begging for R-73Ms & AIM-9Xs. Magic 2s are already here, they’re at least as good as AIM-9Ms… at 11.3 - 12.0.

Says Gaijin.

na that’s still on the topic

we’re no talking about breakfast types after all

Probably, yeah. But, its not like F-18 adds anything F-16C doesn’t being to the table. USA can totally have F18 if it so needs it

1 Like

Smin said, already several times

ARH have been implemented for a year, just no good ones

If you’re referring to me, I never once said that Typhoons aren’t in service, nor did I ever say anything that even so much as suggests that.

You did, by comparing Yak-141 [never put into service] to prototypes of in-service Typhoons.
You can’t make that comparison.
Production weapons only go on production aircraft.