Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

The difference is the seeker. It is virtualy flareproof. There is a big difference between small fov and infrared thermography. Also the range but i will skip that for now

In real life, the Russian doctrine is superior to the American one. Since the American one is based on quantity, and the Russian one is based on grinding and depleting the enemy’s weapons. As for the Mig-29SMT and F-16C, they are the same, and surpass each other only in some small details

Just give it in a gimped state

It does have some nice features. The 30mm Autocanon for example, with special AA muniton, that is also used by other close range AA systems

Not possible, and would be unprecedented.
No country should be OP, ever.
So far no country has been OP, and it should stay this way.
We have Magic 2s, they’re more than enough.

That wil be still 60km IR missile

yes, but that is not next gen technology for tanks, introduction of drone controll, autoloader 130mm guns, unmanned turrets, aps systems, that all are the needed systems

So France would be stuck with a decent at best radar missile and 2 good ir missile, which bring the count to 4 while other nation will have 8 if not more, and you call it balance right?

Better proposal since I don’t suspect this update will be as ground breaking as adding ARH missiles:

GER: To recieve R-73 on their MiG-29s or MiG-29G with limited loadout

UK: Gets Canadian CF-18

JP: F-2 Prototype or F15

Sweden: Gripen

USSR, USA, France, China, Italy all have capable aircraft.

Germany needs an armament buff but thats it, really.
UK needs anything useful
Japan needs a multirole CAS plane
Sweden needs anything useful

Every other nation has a flavour of F-16 or higher.
You need to remember: the capability gap between nations isn’t changed at all if you give them more shit, too. Minor nations need to have their capabilities brought up to 4+ standard without the big nations moving up, or we get nowhere.

2 Likes

They really aren’t going to release an iconic plane like the F/A-18 without also giving it to the US tree, nation of origin, at the same time.

Ok i will go full out now. IIR 80km max range Datalink LOaL thrust vectoring missile that is in its current state slapped on Rafales. NO it wont be ballanced

sadly that is exactly what the f16 is supposed to solve

I don’t care about the BR, it’s like Mirage, who now uses S530D junk, is going to see the damn F-16C every day, I just want the aircraft of small countries to get the ability to fight against American and Russian aircraft and that’s it.
Not to mention the relatively poor performance of the airframe of the Mirage 2000, and the unique missile is a compensatory, which is not a problem
Now the F-16C and MiG-29 SMT use all-round crushing performance to brazenly shred the old 11.3+ aircraft, I don’t think it’s funny, since now it is not balanced, so do not complain that the missiles of other countries are too strong, because the environment has long been so

just saying KF41 wasnt given to germany at start either

1 Like

The maximum that UK can get is the F/A-18A/B that they tested and wanted to buy. But definitely not the Canadian version

They did with the AV-8B / Harrier II

Ultimately if they did though, it wouldn’t change anything. F-18 wouldn’t bring anything new to USA

That is already about to be implemented.
If the project is continuing wich is apparently the case for now.

Mirage 2000 5F will have 8 missiles total, that’s more than enough for ~12.7.

@Mysto
Typhoon was completed, it’s in-service as we speak.
It’s a service aircraft, so prototypes wouldn’t get service weapons.

Thats too bad because you never played the 5F and have less than 100 kill on both the m2k you played

6 Likes

They could also add airframes like the F-111 / Su-24, etc. that won’t push the meta (unless more mechanics are added) if they absolutely needed to, to delay for an update cycle or two.

There are a number of interesting and unique airframes that could have been added / mentioned that have yet to turn up.

2 Likes