Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Well those autoloader is seperated to engine and crew cabin, and from picture at Army-2018 we could assume that those sides are protected with Relikt-ish ERA. So things would be better than old T series.

1 Like

Well, yes, at least the potential AtG loadout will be great!

One can hope, although they might end up locking it behind a possible Mig-29G

2 Likes

well yeah “better” but still part of the russian space force once that ammo rack gets hits.
if you are intrested take a read even with google translate u get the intention across Ввод Т-14 Армата - #39 от пользователя Columbus_13 - Корзина - War Thunder — официальный форум

Aye, but A2G isn’t where UK suffers lol
Gr.7 and Tornado Gr1 delivers insane amounts of CAS already

Trust me, i know. But you have to look at the upsides!

u make good food for the pantsirs ?

Update starfighters 2.0: F/A-18 edition.

US, UK, Germany, Sweden all get some form of F-18 lol.

1 Like

Yes i do, they never complain. And they eat my PGM/GBU i throwed at them for a dessert (they gunn it)

US:F-16C Block50 get AIM-120
GR:new F-4E ICE get AIM-120
RU:MiG-29SMT / Yak-141 get R-77
UK:new SAAF JAS39 get AIM-120
JP:F-4EJK get AAM-4
CN:maybe J10A? or J8F with PL12,actually that‘s old plane
IT: new HuAF JAS39 get AIM-120(F-16A ADF : Maintain the status quo)
FR:Mirage 2000-5F get MICA-IR / EM
SW:new JAS39 get AIM-120
IR:F-16D block40 get AIM-120 or Derby
I think this is the optimal solution, and because the J8F, F-4EJK and F-4 ICE have older airframes, the final BR is lower than other Gen 4 aircraft

3 Likes

we both now that ends up being absolutly useless because any fight gets sucked up into the highest br

No we do not go that way, you seriously tried to sneak a missile with IIR seeker across all these early ARH missiles?

Ofc it’ll only come after US & Ru get something better than it

1 Like

image003

Well, yes and no. Actually vertical Carousel would make it more easy to shoot the ammo storage and make turret and ammo storage inside the hull to black. So it would be easy to get rid of combat ability instantly.

However, ‘killing’ through detonating will be different story. Crew cabin and Engine is divided with thick wall that leads explosion to be blow out outside fo hull, makes powerpack and crew cabin safe from explosion.

If can’t kill by once, fast reversal(T-14 has same reverse gear as front gear) and additional round stored on the turret rear bustle could make a chance for player to try a second chance.

I don’t think T-14 is equivalent to Leopard 2A7 or M1A2 SEP v2. There are still some left for USSR to be in those ages. T-14 should be in the age of bigger caliber of 130~152 mm smoothbore prototype age.

yep, KF51 , abrams x territory, but it shows hows russian have no trust in the T 14

It is possible to isolate fourth-generation aircraft from older third-generation aircraft,
At the same time, put together the third-generation aircraft with active radar missiles and the first fourth-generation aircraft,
Then put the fourth-generation aircraft with active radar missiles separately and play together
Although my idea is a bit unrealistic, if it doesn’t, it would be a huge disaster in terms of balance

Why not?
In fact, the MiG-23 MLD did this a long time ago
Do you want to use the R-24T to secretly clear old aircraft 6KM away in 11.3 without allowing the French mains to get the MICA IR they deserve?
MICA IR is a feature of the French Air Force, why can’t it be obtained? Its model has already appeared in CDK
This is a feature, a way of playing, the USSR could get the characteristic R-24T / ET, why can’t the French?

Why is nobody talking about the EMBT ?

That thing would be hella sick in game
Discover_EMBT_future_concept_of_Enhanced_Main_Battle_Tank_jointly_developed_by_France_and_Germany_925_001

Just wanted to throw in that one because this thing is apparently unknown for most people

9 Likes

Show us what country has in-service Yak-141, cause there is none.
I can name multiple countries that have Typhoon in service, disproving your comparison.
Prototypes of production/service vehicles do not get service weapons.

@Magic_HarpSeal
EJ Kai cannot use AAM-4s.
Also MICA IR would make Mirage 2000 5F 13.3+.

it is known, but the EMBT is just a show of collaboration it is a leclerc turret on a leopard 2 chassis, it doesnt have any next gen technology. The MGCS will be the real system, but france is close to getting kicked out of the development lol