Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

baguettes and wine against sauerkrauts and beer

SA realy is the exceptions to the rule sadly, like you said finnish subtree is a monster that their final vehicle was germanys top tier was just a stab into germans playerbase…, but hungary is only a little bit better, yes like with benelux low tier has unique additons but top tier is just copy paste again and germany will end up with their own KF41 at one point as well, which will ruin hungarys “unique” top tier

u dont need to watch war thunder for that lol, just go to any french german border

ah yes, but fuel prices too high altough i have EU passport

fair enough

in here to 5 years we are gonna have the armata probably

and the abrams X and the german thing

while france will have no tonks

KF51 Panther, funny thing is on the russian forums the players dont have any trust in the T14 Armata, in their eyes their newest tank is equal to to our Leopard 2A7V. And the KF51 and abrams X are purely out of reach lol

1 Like

germany and france as well as italy, sweden are collaborating on a new tank desing the MGCS (main ground combat system), just that the french continue behaving in their current way they are getting kicked out of the project lol

i think its a little bit of bias against the armata, Lazerpig is a biased westerner that says that the armata uses a german ww2 engine which is not true because the armata uses a newer engine, but still everything is classified about it

with newer engine i mean a 2010 engine

so we dont know everyhting abt it

no i mean the russians themself in the war thunder forums, russians have their own forums they have no faith in their own tank, nothing to do with lazerpig

I was talking in terms of military cooperation and overall relations, though also in terms of postwar vehicles, at least in the air tree.

Hopium another Commonwealth vehicle come in next major update.
Yes, Im a hopium guy

1 Like

CF-18… A guy can hope

1 Like

It’s very likely, but I gotta prepare myself mentally to grind a stock sea harrier in top tier…

1 Like

Could be the case, though Gaijin stated in the last dev stream that ARH missiles will be given to everyone, all at once. So unless they’ve changed their mind - Then harrier and Viggen wont be exclusively using AMRAAMs. Everyone else will, too, making them DOA.

I think the most likely aircraft for Britian is CF-18. Comparable flight performance as F-16C, Can mount AIM-7s, Is a BVR platform, modern multirole jet that has ties to commonwealth and would fit in UKs tree to fill the gap

1 Like

I do love the fact that, because of the way Gaijin has made the trees, only the US and USSR have their own native vehicles, and every other tree ends up having a whole range of options. It’s almost as if the US and USSR weren’t superpowers.