Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

lmao you’re using 3 leopards to try and make germany get a dutch subtree

honestly spain doesnt realy have much attractive stuff either, more likely is untied Korea, Poland, united yugoslavia, or even india

also i’ve been lately plying enlisted, the may revolution only affected wr thunder, we need to change enlisted bc there are like 10 offers that pop p when you enter the game

that is the best place dutch fits yes, i am just stating facts that the top tier of benelux is either copy paste, or useless in case of the fenneks, only the boxer variant would be intresting which i agree to, but that is a singular vehicle that would make a great vehicle for like france

spain could bring the HA 112, Spanish leos and m60’s with some spanish vehicles

thats the problem most of the stuff again would only be copy paste of other nations, while the other nations i named have more unique self developed vehicles or bigger modifications to already existing tanks

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-10-16 10.21.26
this

and this
Screenshot 2023-10-16 10.22.29

correct me if i am wrong, but arent sub trees partialy job to fill in potential weaknesses or gaps a tree might have? and that is the case for dutch and germany easy as that.

Spreading them as event vehicles across nations would work as well yeah, i have no problem with that. Because it mostly is low/mid tier stuff that would make great event vehicles, most top tier additions are copy paste as well and arent that highly needed into the game even if copy paste is just the sad reality for top tier air and helis at least.

But as a standalone tree sorry but it has no worth

leopard 2e is copy paste german stuff it is the leopard2a6ex , the problem is it just is a list of few vehicles that wouldnt make a tree alone, another matter is that this doesnt make clear if enough stuff or even line ups would be possible+ i cant tell which vehicles were devloped by spain itself

I do not know anything about the navy of the netherlands

But Germany may get a naval subtree in the future. Now they only have 2 researchlines wich is kinda sus to me

I don’t disagree with it not being worth a standalone tree, and to be honest I also prefer united korea.

However sub trees should be to add unique vehicles to the game from a nation that can’t get a big tree. It shouldn’t be used to please nation mains saying “I want this vehicle”.

So I prefer them scattering the vehicles across the trees because I hate appeasing the earlier mentioned type of nation main.

Seeing as most of the unique dutch navy happened before/during ww2 and we were kind of on opposite sides and invaded by Germany that wouldn’t work.

Besides the Dutch navy was part of ABDA command in the pacific.

i would love this to be true, but sadly just look at hungary, they didnt even bother giving them their unique t72M or even changing the mg on the leopard 2a4, gajin will just copy paste to fill the gaps and rarely bother with actualy making the unique additions.

But i wont lie i am bit biased for the addition of dutch to germany because of their F16 and AH 64, the german assault heli project got killed a civilian modified H145M just isnt the same even if it gets spikes… and air just has so few additions left as well

Besides for that for ground at least i am not sure dutch has any realy intresting native additions, but they would make great naval additions as event vehicles at least to spread around nations

im saying to add them to france lol

ah ok you didnt specifiy that completly, yeah dont realy care, but france realy aint in need of an leopard as well , besides that sure go bonkers

german mains go bonkers when they see that a leo goes to another tech tree:

Which is ironically why I would rather figuratively nuke the idea of a dutch sub tree.

I think the SA sub tree was pretty good, with little copy and paste. Also the Hungarian sub tree was also pretty okay because it added some unique and cool lower tier vehicles with the option to expand a bit more. The only one I really dislike is the Finnish subtree.

to be fair in this case it isnt only a german main problem, sure i dont want yet another tech tree to get leopards when already germany, sweden, italy, hungary all will have future leopards.

But on the other hand french players will go bonkers as well, believe me when i say that a lot of them wont want to have a leopard when they have their leclercs that get underrepresented in the game and the leopard 2E might end up being their best tank, believe me when i say the french will go crazy in that case lol xD

i want to see how they fight