Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

fenneks as well are german, cv90105 is swedish. That makes 7/8 top tier vehicles copy paste of other nations. The spaa isnt top tier relevant either and a huge weakness everybody will complain about.

After looking into it yes ok the cockerill 3015 turret is an own project, that makes 1 vehicle worht adding into the game at top tier… wow. At that point belgium would make a better sub tree for france and add this unqiue turret to france. Like i said they make better sub trees for other nations where the trees can be focused on truely unqiue additions.
And not this copy paste crap

1 Like

no. the fenneks are DUTCH-german, and the CV90105 has since been removed from the tree, but you couldn’t have known. the dutch will also soon receive a new SPAA system so no need to worry there.

do the fenneks have anything useful for the game?

still the fenneks arent that great of vehicles since they are mainly pure troop transporters and weaker then IFVS, and still might just be added into germany if necesary, since netherlands would nicely complement germany in the air department

it still is part of the tree on the website that most refere to when talking about this tree

ah great they are getting another copy pasta spaa, the spaa system from norway the nasams launcher with IRIS T SLM that would propably would end up in the swedish tech tree either, so nothing unique either.

And still the most important thing MBTs are copy paste, we already have 2 nations whose main tanks are leopard variants we dont need a 3rd copy paste tech tree

no lol

ATGMs

on a giant ass vehicle, that and stingers realy aint worth it

which ATGMs?

iirc the german ones only have 40mm GMW and either an MG3 or a Browning

Spike according to wikipedia

@mr_boo like i said earlier as well, benelux has great low tier/mid tier additions, but their high /top tier is just worthless, it is just better to focus them as sub trees and add the unique stuff of them

1 Like

i know you think that

nope

some belgium or spain also would be nice to be added

wow Spike MR fired from the Infantry Tripod but stuck ontop of the Fennek

7.3 at best

wat

i need context i aint reading allat

the date i mentioned literaly was last friday when the first devblog dropped lol

sure they have nice additions , just not as a stand alone tech tree

mr boo is trying to make the fennek troop transporters a worthwhile addition to war thunder to justify a benelux tree

would be nice
altough i think spain should come first