Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

i mentionned one circle, not rate fighting.
Also FBW would limit the f16 to 9 or 11G. Correct me if i’m wrong, but i think it can pull much more right now

the delta acts as a giant airbrake at high aoa, so you can bleed your speed to turn on a dime basically. Then in a one circle what’s important is staying slow, and the delta does a great job.
As you mentioned, delta struggles in 2 circles

1 Like

J-10 this update?
Or maybe Aspides to the J-8F?

3 Likes

Doubt

2 Likes

pain

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I’m not even a french main, Rafale is just a cool plane and arguably the best of the can*rd fighters. I’d love to see it.

Why, just why did you do that?

1 Like

It couldn’t use Aspides.

some people have an Irrational hatred for everything with Canards

1 Like

Canards are sexy, though.

3 Likes

Any circle depends on how good a fighters turn rate and radius is.

Personally, I think F-16A MLU in china tech tree it might be F-16A Block 20 MLU (late)

I secretly hoping gaijin consider add sensor and another Air-to-Ground armament on F-16A MLU this month because currently missing LANTIRN Sharpshooter & Pathfinder, GBU-10 & GBU-12 Paveway II LGB, BLU-1B&E 750lb fire bomb and AGM-65G-2 Maverick, and migth hope gaijin consider AIM-9M-9 replacement AIM-9L & AIM-9P replace by AIM-9P-4 next major update

I guess december gaijin could add AIM-120C-3 & increase Air RB & Air SB BR. to 12.7

Currently USA tech tree no lightweight fighter 11.0, 11.3 & 11.7 fill gap F-5E & F-16A Block 10, attack aircraft 11.7, lack heavy 4th gen fighter aircraft, lightweight multirole fighter from USN/USMC and missing aircraft 10.3-11.3 in bomber line

But I guess F-20A Tigershark not in folder with F-5E because better F-5E 74% and could add before F-16A Block 10 & Block 15 ADF in rank VIII

1 Like

Oh I forgot to mention. I think it the J10 will be coming along with the other Delta Canards. Probably 2 in a cool patch.

Everyone gets one (except the British)

1 Like

Thats a weird thing out of all to hate, especially that in the same sentence appears word f*ench.

I want it so badly, but chances are we’re getting it December update or later is my guess, love too be wrong tho…

1 Like

belgium very much has its own (modern) MIC, with FN making small arms and machine guns, Cockerill making cannons and turrets, MECAR making tank ammunition, OIP making optics, SABCA making FCS, FZ making rockets, etc.
no wonder you find the benelux so “boring” if you’re this misinformed

or we might, considering last update also had its first week full of devblog(contradicting smins statement on full week of devblogs being only at the end of the season)

they make military equipment yes, but no full fledged vehicles which is important for the game and neither do they have significant modifications to their equipment that makes them unique enough from the purchased countries

I never said benelux has no military industry, just none that is intresting enough to be translated into the game

yes

you can rate faster on a bigger circle, and on the opposite take a tighter circle while rating slower.

basically : better rate != better turn radius

you’re again talking out of your ass, what does “interesting” and “boring” even mean because it’s a very vague and subjective statement which makes it very hard to argue.
only the leopard 2s in the picture you sent was really copy paste, with only minor modifications
the tow humvee isn’t unique either but we had to give poor luxembourg a chance