Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

If early ARH missiles were added to late 3rd gens we would have 6 nations with access to these missiles. Good amount imo. Some nations are simply incapable of getting anything with ARH without destroying the game basically.

1 Like

This is why i talk we need a wall that protect non-fox3 planes from fox3 plane.

Depends on whether or not gaijin keeps their word
If they do we won’t be seeing ARHs until all nations are ready for MICA level missiles
If they don’t we will be seeing massive balancing problems or loads of fantasy loadouts

I think JH-7 “Flying Leopard” would be a good addition for high tier CAS. Basically the same flight performance as the Tornado IDS, minus 400kmh top speed, ceiling and MTOW is basically the same, dimensionally similar to both.

I think it also opens the door for Su-24 and F111 down the road, as more nations could do the bombing from way the hell away like the US does (no one else really gets close, at least efficiently).

Not going to be a world beater of a plane, but it’s going give China a different CAS option. I think the grind would be a tad difficult, so perfectly in line with how Gaijin likes to torture us all, lol.

1 Like

Arent you from UK?You said they were bought by your country.

I don’t think it’s needed. There should be a separation from AIM-120C capable 4th gens and 3rd gen platforms but current AIM-7F/M capable 4th gens would be just as good as AIM-120A/B capable 3rd gens.

Watch them giving fox3 to almost everybody but not France 'muh your tech are to much op".

Like only USA and Russia have the right to be a big threat…

(plus it’s not like you meet 10 Mirages each games)

1 Like

The good ol’ “Well duh, it’s not our fault your country didn’t invest in that tech”

my point is that advanced aircraft like f16s and mig 29s, still would be able to compet with f4s /harriers with fox 3 missles, if those would be at the same br naturaly they would mostly compete against each other

1 Like

It’s either “LOL, if you wanted powerful vehicles, you should have just produced them”.

And once our tech takes off and threatens to threaten them, “No, but… No but that’s not fair ! Stay back!”

2 Likes

100% agree with you

One of my friend posted this, but after checking devserv asset viewer nothing any clue ? (I’ve tried using the mod but didn’t showed the model in AV)

1000% fanmade.

I’m sure it’s the model in the last Ace combat.

Like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkEbFZ7Ywt4

4 Likes

could be a mod from war thunder live as well

That what I tried checking but the model don’t show up in the asset viewer only the name (using this mod WT Live // Model by _Hitomi_Tanaka)

tried getting it to show in the AV but it didn’t

Welcome to the community.

I absolutely see a few reasons for China to get the J-10 before Israel gets the Lavi.

1. They are not the same plane, albeit very closely related
  2. The Israelis have about as much going on for the Lavi as the Soviets did for the Yak-141. So, it should come, but it’s not a production plane like the J-10
  3. The J-10 gives China another plane before the large frame, high performance fighters, which for them is the J-11 etc. It’s clear Gaijin is still stalling with F-15/18 and Su-27. While not the same style, at a same BR they’re stalling when it comes to Eurofighter and F-2 as well.
3 Likes

Respectfully, that’s probably never happening, would be pretty pointless in most game modes anyways. Nice list otherwise though.

How is Gaijins decision on in game addition the reason people can’t stop having off topic discussions?