Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Btw when is gaijin going to switch the places of the Strv 103’s compared to the cents (you have to atm reserch the cents but dont need to reserch the 103’s witch i can understand)

Yeah, I was thinking about leveling French air at some point, but did feel like it had some gaps and a really good looking Premium would help a lot, would defiently buy that.

1 Like

A god top premium jet (choices available) and a good premium top tank is really needed to me. And some META premium, like Sweden (thats why they are interesting to a lot of player)

One of the proto Leclerc (4 exist and could help creatinga ~10.0 linup, things we don’t have) could easy be one of the ~10.0 French premium

3 Likes

Yeah, a good line up of premiums in a big factor for a good nation. Britain has loads, but half them arent really worth it.

But yeah, a good french premium could be fun to play for a change.

1 Like

yeah swedens premnium line up got even stronger and intresting thanks to the CT-CV 105HP as well

Not really something people talk about but the QF 3.7 RAM is an absolute monster at 5.3
I really feel like it should be in the TT

I love how this became Next Major Update - British Tree Wishlist

3 Likes

This topic jumps around from one end to another very fast and very often. You will get used to it.

1 Like

Also just saying - The best cap-off point for british missile carriers before AJAX Overwatch would be M113 Exactor which is an M113, modified to carry Spike NLOS missiles
M113-Exactor-892x544

It has completely become a wishlist thread in any case, just the item being wishlisted depends on who’s online at the moment.

1 Like

I mean, there’s neither Rumours nor Roundups to talk about lmao

well, we have one devblog, its for Britain and the only "confirmed " bit of news is that Britain and Sweden are getting some new “top tier” air “soon”.

Considering the last 4 years of neglect. Britain mains are finally hoping for anything.

1 Like

Thats what happens when there are no rumors to talk about, then its speculations and whishlists

1 Like

Especially since they already got a vehicle.

(which might be completely worthless)

Unless it gets a better round, it will be a worse Rooikat 105

lmao ALRIGHT BOYS YOU GOT YOUR ONE (1) VEHICLE THIS PATCH GET BACK IN LINE. WHERE’S THE USSR TANKS AND JETS HUH?

1 Like

Yep, thats literally its only hope. That it gets a really decent round and has a really good fire rate. Anything less than that, it will be unusable considering its size

Can go back to debating whether the KF41 belongs in the Hungarian line or the German line if you want? That fill nearly 2 whole threads