Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Well knowing you main Britain what we have is only okay as of right now, Hood is good not like excellent but she’s up against competition 20 years younger than she is. Renown is a joke though and its very unfortunate.

@Smin1080p Is there any chance for a new 11.0+ USSR strike aircraft?

2 Likes

Doesn’t the USSR already have 5 Su-25 variants, 2 MiG-27s, 2 Su-7s and 3 Su-17/22s?

9 Likes

Why do Russian mains need to have the feel to need more

2 Likes

I hope they will add Hungarian/Romanian MiG-23UB, maybe even exclusively)
It looks a bit weird and would be placed at lower br.

Spoiler

Can get flares also

3 Likes

Su-25 is sub-sonic, Mig-27 is classified as a Fighter, Su-7 is ~9.0, and Su-17 either lack flares or have inadequate ordinance to play at top tier.

Su-24/F-111 would be a welcome addition.

1 Like

First of all. Chally 2 ready rack replenishment is a joke, it is double the time, suggestion loader moves 2 whole shels, while 2 parts on the Cr2 ammo weights roughly the same as normal one piece amo, so it should be simmilar. Second of all Cr2 has 26 darts and 4 charges in the ready rack, but that is a problem with how 2 pieces ammo is implemented and nothing can be done rn

1 Like

Yeah, renown annoyed me, farming that event nearly killed me. Only to get what should have been a interesting side grade to the hood to barely be a side grade to the glorious.

Britain naval needs love too. If nothing else. We have the fewest premiums (I think) and things like radar just aren’t modeled on our ships. It’s a real shame

Not too mention the 15 inch nerfs for “balance”. Tech mods keep suggesting better ways to balance different sized shells at top tier naval, but they won’t implement them

2 Likes

My limit like full on before going into a massive headache is 30 matches in a row.
I’ve never pushed myself that hard and I will never do that again.

Ah fair enough m8 :)

Yeah, NRB is fun 1 or 2 games. 15 per day was brutal. Ended up buying last 2 coins

1 Like

Yea that’s why I’m not really going to do these crafting event again unless it’s something I really want

Not only it changed my internal behaviour but it also change my mood towards everything outside too.

Only one I’ve ever done was for the Buc S1

1 Like

I mean, strike aircraft being subsonic isn’t anything unusual, the Jaguars are barely supersonic, the A-10s, A-7s and Harriers are all subsonic
Japan doesn’t even have a designated strike aircraft at jet BRs, Israels highest designated strike aircraft is at 9.3 and Chinas highest is at 10.0

I’m sure when gaijin decides to add the F-111 the USSR will get a Su-24, but right now they are pretty well equipped in terms of strike/CAS jets

It just sits there in the camo section from my profile and mocking me that i will never get it.
I wish Gaijin would give us a Camo Box in the Warbound shop where we could get these older Tournament camos.

4 Likes

Su24 F111 would have been better additions last update.

2 Likes

I think perhaps Glorious was a mistake as was Renown.

Glorious is another mediocre battlecruiser taking up a space which would be much better served by one of the splendid cats or HMS Queen Mary at 6.3/6.7.

Renown should’ve been TT with Revenge being an event, a wholly better in every way version of the same class being unavailable in TT is a travesty.

1 Like

Never seen this skin 😳

Yeah, British naval TT needs some serious love.if nothing else we need some more heavies and some lights in the hood line. So much missing, but they seem to only add destroyers