Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Thats my point, it makes no sense

No it doesn’t. Who says we have to advance further into 4th or even 4.5th gen fighters anyways?

3rd gen still offers plenty of jets to be added, LCAs and Advanced Trainers still aren’t very well represented, jet bombers and self defense weapons for bombers in general could still be expanded on.

We already have entered 4th gen way too early, there is no reason to make this problem even worse by skipping right into 4.5th gen.

Still waiting for the Alpha Jet’s to be added…

3 Likes

Quad R-77 's ?? Last time I checked we’d only found a dual loadout !

Poor Hawks just waiting to fly

Back to ask @Smin1080p about the devs position on the Eurofighter DA.1 and DA.2.

Those early 1990s prototypes with RB.199 instead of EJ200 engines, thus having 32.5% (19% with AB) less thrust

They got denied

Same as the other… added with 2.24

Yea, just wondering how we missed it before.

All 4 pylons are radar missile wired.

@BagelIsMyWaifu
No known Typhoon prototype was armed as far as we know.

If we ably the rule that goes for some other vehicles, doenst realy matter…

Can you name what will happen after the Mig-29G? If there are many options)

Oh yeah right, must have imagined those AMRAAM and 9L on the DA.1s first flight

7 Likes

As for currently, nothing… maybe gaijin will add some nations which have more advanced Migs, then it could go further

I have heard there were mockups used to measure how the platform will handle with additional mass. Is this right or no?

Read the full post you replied to.

@Dontkev
That rule exists on all production vehicles, there are no exceptions in War Thunder.

@BagelIsMyWaifu
Those aren’t functional weapons.

I read it, and I ask you, what will happen after the Mig-29G, in your opinion?

It always circles back to the YaK-141 being even less finished.
Gajin set the precedent, not adding the DA.1 and DA.2 would be hypocricy

3 Likes

I mean, the Yak-141 is a thing, but still, no point in crying over the Eurofighter right now

For example? The only thing that comes to my mind is Romania and its version in which Germany participated, but it will go with 100% probability to Hungary