Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

You’ve got the Mig29 + maybe another version with R73. That is already a hell of lot more than Britain.

Our next jet is probably a sea harrier…good but wont be competitve.

We might get something like a Gripen. But I seriously doubt it… we’re gunna be as stuck as Germany. Likely both are getting things like more Tornado IDS in the meantime whilst we wait for typhoon

They won’t as Britain is to represented to have SAAF aircraft

the trainer grippen with the worse flight model lol, it would get the german mig 29 treatment, because it is another model britain would get the grippen a whole update later then sweden

I can totally see them giving that. Worse flight performance, less load out options and fewer hard points

does the trainer have fewer hard points and less loadout options? that definitly would be a huge L

The Hunter F.58 squadron jet is already a swiss one, so i think germany will get more swiss aircraft in the future.
Most likely a swiss Hornet when the US get theirs, and UK probably get the canadian ones.
There are’nt many other options for the German air-tree :(
UK could at least get south african Gripen instead of CF-188, or maybe both :)

2 Likes

I honestly dont know about the hard points but I can see Gaijin saying something like

“Its a trainer therefore it cant take as many weapons”

Less loadout options is more because its British and it has to worse than the Swedish version. I can see them heavily restricting its A2G payload

Disgusting… I love it!

That would be interesting, but even the Swiss F-5E/F Tiger II was not received by Germany.

@x_Shini Have you seen my list yesterdays m8 ?

Typhoon is too “advance”.
Britain can’t have SAAF aircraft as British aircraft are well represented.
Britain didn’t really make any fighter jet’s of there own until the typhoon.

So ether another Tornado or a harrier platform

Edit, looked it up, its a Gripen D. So smaller fuel tank and no internal cannon to accomodate second seat.

I know, that is the point (nothing)

Its really annoying, because whilst yeah, its 100% accurate Britain didnt develop/buy interrim Gen 4s like a lot of other nations, they were hard at work developing things like ASRAAM, Brimstone and other really advanced tech that not even the Americans had at the time. That kept aircraft like the F3 and to a greater degree, the Sea Harrier FA2 really quite potent.

The game also handicaps them too, with them being highly effective/designed around specific squadron tactics. None were meant for 1-2 man flights and fights,

mhm

btw I have a new comparation site for you

Ok.
Not quite sure what your point exactly is as I was simply stating that the Czechoslovak aviation wouldn’t really look so much like the Chinese one.

Awesome, right versions as well

1 Like

Plus there is a ton more as well ! Including ww2 ones

1 Like

There is no indication to suggest Germany will have any other country integrated into their tree.

btw they propably just gonna add it to the current one, a whole new mig 29only withr r73 at this point would be a huge joke

So, coming this december then