Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I would be more happy with an Antarctic tech tree or a Papua New Guinea tech tree.

1 Like

I’m also waiting for the new PUMA and Boxer families, if they join the German top lineup, it will greatly enhance the competitiveness of German TT

Aero Vodochody factory was bought by the Hungarian state. L-39NG is already a Hungarian product that was developed in the Czech Republic, and if everything is true 1-2 years and it moves to Hungary, this will be the end of the Czech/Slovak aviation production that has been operating since 1919.

@Deathmisser i swear i am innocent, but some people realy cant let it rest

1 Like

Because Denmark is too old, Denmark is a tech tree.

Derailing RRu&D is the best part of it

Which country will Germany get? Switzerland or Austria?

They already have Argentina

Germany will get Liechtenstein

ehhh argentinia realy doesnt have anything to contribute to high /top tier, personaly i would believe more netherlands, i just dont believe benelux is worth it enough compares to other additions. And my meme answer poland to germany so i can gather all Panther tanks in 1 tree

1 Like

Didn’t use Sky Shadow but the Tornado F3 used a

“Towed Radar Decoy (only when optional outer wing pylons fitted)”

According to the Tornado thread at least.

Though, I could see ECM coming to a attacker assymetrically like the IDS, but if F3 got it, they all would and it would be of debatable advantage then

The reason why I said that is because they are in balanced between a unofficial and official sub tree.

But yea Germany got stuff of it own so no tree is needed for them

1 Like

But saying that I hope Britain will get more WW2 Australian tanks and maybe that Canadian RAM too lol

benelux has Ram just sayin…

2 Likes

There is no army there, Switzerland guards it militarily. XD XD

tell that the dying air tree and the heli tree that is currently standing without a future assault heli line.
For ground i agree plenty of stuff, but both air trees look bad currently for the future

Germany a dying air tree lol

Look at Britain !

Germany is just britain + the f4f ice

Britain gets maybe SA planes while germany doesn’t have this options yet (due to no subtree)

just saying, but britain has more possible future additions then germany lol, if we are talking about relevant future additions it is the same with only the typhoon, germany and britain are roughly in the same situation, but britain skill gets a better AH64 upgrade for the future

u forgot the future harrier version that still come a well