Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

manual is way more fun tho, always gotta pray ever tree is rendered

Idk I like playing my ADV. It’s a lot of fun to just fly through the battlefield and yeet missiles at people. It also looks super cool

These are only IDS features iirc

And thats the sad point…

1 Like

Ngl I really hope it’s Czechoslovakia as most people forgot how important they were in WW2 and post war.

Most of there tanks mainly Skoda 35 & 8 was exported and used by at least 8 countries.
Which 2 are in game and other types in the Hungarian sub tree.

As the Turans series came from the Skoda T-21 and helping out Sweden with their Strv series.

While creating a post war Bf-109 variant to help Israel out in their war of independence.

3 Likes

Might be way too small to be practical as a tree

Bruh really ?

It’s bigger than Sweden with out the Finnish sub tree

Here is one of the tech trees

1 Like

The planes might struggle but since it’s Czechoslovakia in it’s mid and later tiers it will act more like the Chinese tree with Taiwan and China.

With Slovakia using early usable 109 and stukas

Spoiler

Czechoslovakia had a very prolific aviation industry for the purposes of tier I and II
Beyond then they would have the L-29 and L-39 platforms as points of interests.
Wouldn’t be so similar to Chinese tree.

1 Like

Every new tt suggestion looks like this tbh so idk.

Could you show us one Rheinmetall announcement where they say that their private venture KF 31 or KF 41 project is aimed at the German market? Before or after Rheinmetall shipped the 200th Puma IFV for the Budesweher. I am just curious as to whether you actually have a source or basing your comments on stuff you pulled out from where the sun dont shine …

we already talked about this plenty,m the Puma project started as a modular vehicle base, but only got realised as the IFV, the KF41 took over that project to possibly fill that role in the german army. This is rumour and round up and i dont wanna derail it once again , just read trough the damn kF41 threats that already exist. The reason the KF41 wasnt choosen in the end was because the boxer took the role for the multiplatform vehicle

either way it doesnt change the fact that the KF41 is more german then hungarian

Which KF 41? the one designed to Australian specifications or the one for the Hungarian specifications, or the GE series production ones modified by HU military engineers?

Spoiler

troll-meme

on a serious note, both the Australian one and the KF 31 could be added to Germany

The KF41 variant that got send to hungary is german designed and produced the first ones in germany but thats the end from on that matter

1 Like

Oh stop with the kf 41 please.

Its in the Italian tree because it was used only by hungary and Hungary is a sub tree of italy.

The Germans haven’t used it yet that is why its not in the German tree

Its the same reason why Britain is getting the Vickers line as there are no Indian or Australia trees yet so the logical step would be to put them in Britain

I know just that I don’t want it to be restarted like the 50th time again. :)

Regarding the German IFV, you can wait for the new PUMA, and Boxer, which are unique and advanced, and at the same time Boxer can get 105mm, even 120mm artillery carriers, which make more sense than lynx

literaly part of my first words, generaly people should leavemessages that a 1 day old alone if they could start things like this again. Should only answer to them if it is a genius question to a matter someone has or replying to someone that wrote you