Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

wait why would they want to carry a Python and a Sidewinder?

They either dont have enough pythons or they just have too many old sidewinders

Can it carry bombs?

I secretly hoping gajin consider another guided Air-to-Ground munitions GBU-31(V)1/B & GBU-38(V)1/B JDAM, SPICE 2000, SPICE 250 and Elbit MPR 500 with JDAM on F-16D Block 40 Barak next major update because missing GPS guidance but gajin not ready consider Python 4 replacement AIM-9M sidewinder & AIM-7M sparrow this month

F-16C Barak I it might be F-16C Block 30

1 Like

anyway we expecting nothing today eh?

I do not believe so.

I’m hoping for a devblog today since Saturday blogs arnt unheard of but we’ll see

They have in the past posted the first dovbleg on Friday to start hype and leave it building over the weekend, so that is what I suspect is happening, however I would not complain if I am to be proven wrong.

1 Like

the tornado gr.4 can take 18 brimstones and 4 ALARM missiles, theres a pic of it somewhere in the nado thread iirc

6260gif_6260
is this it?

2 Likes

These pictures are from Modern Warships(Android game)

hopium another dovbleg today

No devblog in the weekend. Never (or at least i dont remember any)

there have been dovblegs on saturday and sunday.

2 Likes

Quite a few, in fact.

@Smin1080p Just for clarification - When you say there’s no other light tanks coming for UK this update, this includes IFVs, yeah?

yup, wait till next year for gaijin to care enough to give us an IFV

1 Like

True but usually later into the season.

1 Like

we’ll see

now despite the usual British Depression what else are we expecting this update?

1 Like

have there been any new leeks after Deathmisser’s I know a guy who knows a guy leek?