Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Or it’s just a small guy XD

2 Likes

The radar certainly would be powerful, but…enough to carry a 9.3 airframe in 11.3+? I dont know…Certainly not without AIM-120s

@Morvran But yea I’m in no way expecting a tech tree as that will be fore the December update.

It’s usually pre-order premiums, CBT tree then release to the public.

Oh yeh cbt premiums

1 Like

Give us the swiss gaijin

2 Likes

It can only get Aim-120. Was deisnged from the ground up for that. (well, blue vixen at least)

The question is, What aim-120? If it held an advantage over other nations with C vs their A/B. It might stand a decent chance

Ima be real, you guys. I think I just like the Mk.11’s aesthetic enough. Even if it’s dogshit, it’ll look cool lmao

CBT Tree?

Not sure on that accronym

But might get a hint at what it is

Swiss yea nope Smin confirmed the Hunter was a one off.

So that leave Poland, Turkey and the Benelux though sPAIN too lol

As much as that makes sense, you and I both know that’s not how Gaijin works lol
You’ll get R-77’d and if you dare to have an AIM-120C before the Americans, you’ll be crucified until they cave and give everyone C variants lol

Yeah, looks cool, but needs a Warhammer 40k skin, gunna have to wait for the WTLive community to make that.

1 Like

This is very much true

Source for the armament please

I think the regular Black and olive looks REAL nice.

4 Likes

Man… theres so much cool unique stuff in Switzerland

1 Like

Honestly, given the Vickers Mk.11 has been in the files for ages, and is now showing its head - Maybe we’ll see Megatron this update.
It would make me fucking cackle if they added yet another challenger 2, but I don’t doubt it lol

1 Like

Megatrons dog, basicly a tes with minor differences and we all know how wonderfully they handled the ch2 line…

Believe me – I know more than most how badly Challenger 2 is handled lmao

Gaijin: “Hmm… These CR2s arent doing as well as we liked… What can we do…”

“I know, lets add another, Im sure it will work this time”

Fact that theres a mega thread of fixes shows man…