Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

inb4 sweden gets grippen with a more broken fm than the mig29

Also with regards to the Vickers Mk.11 - Honestly seems like a faster VFM5. Hyper mobile DM33 slinger, with an awesome aesthetic? Count me in. Shit looks absolutely awesome! Real excited to add it to my lineups

Prehaps, though that would mean SHar FA2 and ICE being DOA. But I think SHar FA2 and AV-8B+ getting them and then all other nations getting them on everything with next gen aircraft like late F-15s, etc in Dec would not be out of place. Again, look at 9Ls, came at top tier on the Gr7 in Oct and then F-16s with 9Ls to all nations in Dec

Its gunna need a 40k Space marine skin

I mean, I suspect Britian will get some kind of new jet. Maybe the Gnat or something. Top tier jet would be nice but unlikely.

And yeah, without decompression SHar and ICE will be DOA. Gaijin seem firm on ARH coming all at once.

We’ll see. We’ve been told that we are getting a “top tier” this year. That means SHar FA2, Tornado Gr4 or Harrier 9A. No other options now. BAE hawk would only be top tier with ASRAAM and of course no Typhoon.

I’d hope for something more than the Gnat. I just dont see it being actually any use. That BR is already flooded with gun fighters

Personally, i’d be more hype for something like Tracked Rapier, as that Aesthetic and utility would be amazing in GRB
kev32gehwf001

6 Likes

Would be good.

Maybe they know it’s super buggy because you can never see carrier spawns anymore

At least not in ARB.

ASB you can all the time, but the carrier does like ripping your landing gear off at times and dont even try to land without VTOL. I think though its in part server issues

@Smin1080p

Any news on whether or not Red Tops and SRAAM are getting their overhauls?

Both still underperforming hard, leaving their aircraft almost unplayable.

2 Likes

They’ve said they aren’t interested in the AIM-4’s but the F-89J keeps coming back which revolved around AIM-4’s. Maybe they’ll add them at that BR where their poor stats don’t matter. Kinda like the R.511.
WT lacks a long list of early cold war US and USSR interceptors that revolve around early A2A missiles.

2 Likes

spaa or td?

Oh hey, on the topic of New Power… its been three years since then, I don’t suppose you can say if we’re going to see actual new top tier ships or not???

Still not said anything about that new nation : (

1 Like

I’d say we’d be looking at the possibility of
S.Harrier FA.2
Tornado GR4
Tornado CSP
BAe Hawk 200
Harrier GR.9A
Jaguar GR.3A

Most likely one of the last two if i’m honest

1 Like

Kinda feel like Smin just dropped a hint with that

Why did you just choose such an objectivly terrible addition thst fills no gap, things basically a worse vfm5

1 Like

Tbh it’s always been CBT packs I’m not expecting a full tech tree