Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

So many interesting things still absent. Would be really cool. Instead htey just fed the Rooikat a truck full of donuts

Ah… fair enough

Honestly the Vickers looks pretty cool. I think it’s a good addition, though an IFV or something is still needed.

As we have already clarified previously, more British light tanks are in development for the future. The Vickers Mk 11 is the only one in this update however.

12 Likes

Alright after an hour and a half I am cought up with the past 14 hours…

Im going to need a summary, but from what I’ve talken in; Typhoon to difficult, gripen yes but handicapped, lots of back and forth well this or that, hears why. And subtree stuff…

Isn’t the October patch usually a smaller patch.

If I can get a general summary that will be nice :3

You’re a heartbreaker, Smin lmao
Thanks for at least tempering expectations

1 Like

Thats correct. With some exceptions (New Power)

14 Likes

If you look hard enough you will find accents are so hard to understand they maybe languages in there own right lol

1 Like

Well, thats that then. Britains only Ground addition unless they also add an SPAA system this update.

Fingers crossed Sea Harrier FA2 with AIm-120C this update next then

It is interesting to know that we will have a leopard in this patch for 10.3-11.0 or 11.7-12.0? or two in one patch at once.
For Germany

So would that make seeing aircraft like (the primary talk right now)this or new systems unlikely?

I dont know ,Scottish sub tree :P

lol

Nah, no way man. Too big a thing for an October update I think.
We can hope for something like Tracked Rapier, LMM for Stormer HVM, Challenger Megatron, or some other weird vehicle. Shame about the no light tanks though. That’s what UK really needs for ground.

Vickers 11 is definitely a start though. Sounds fun to play

I have concerns about it being so massive that it just gets sniped instantly, but curious what shells it will get

as for air.

Our only top tier aircraft in 4 years, Gr7, which at the time, was actually quite a major addition withwise to A2A (having 4x Aim-9Ls at high tier) and having loads of CMs and having quite an array of A2G weapons. Was an october update.

I could see them doing a soft release of AMRAAM this update on just a handful of aircraft

Scottish representation would be cool! though…we’re kind of just the same as the UK, so skins only. North fleet Buccaneer maybe

1 Like

I would not use what people are often discussing in this topic as a measure for what’s coming. It gets wildly off topic and into the wish listing realm very often.

We will announce in detail what is actually coming. Stay tuned to the offical news :)

2 Likes

Oh, I see thanks for that clarification.

They mentioned everyone would be getting active radar missiles all at once so I doubt it’ll be drip fed but a massive “BAM here it is” for everyone

Yea otherwise you will have a Scottish Fireman Sam intro as hanger music lol