Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

BqHQTo3

When?

5 Likes

hopefully it stays like that lol

Su30 confirmed for Dec then 😂

Okay, that is both scary, interesting and different

1 Like

Don’t you dare! I might start crying.

@Smin1080p Since the Hungarian air sub tree is confirmed to be coming.

What are the prediction for this update ?

lets just hope that means US doesnt get a new addition either since they just got the F16C

3 Likes

it is?

Yea but just a matter of when

A tech tree He 112 B-1/U2

1 Like

Soviet tree. Won’t be more than 3 months for an addition somewhere between 11.3 - 12.7. Just look at the past year. I have no doubt soviets and US will get another high tier (not necessarily top tier) this year. Usually big jump December has been a bit of a trend. Su30/F15 December just seems like something they would do

1 Like

tell that britains south africa air tree, which hopefully comes with grippen that being said

You think Su-30 is the jump with F-15 (MSIP or C) instead of Su-27 alongside F-18/F-15A? We’re just talking Su-30 here too, no canards or anything.

I think SA and Hungary can’t be compared. Italy air tree has huge gaps and 4 rows.

Britain has a well rounded low tier and 5 rows. So Hungarian tree to Italian air would at a lot at most BRs

SA to Britain would only be top tier and only what 2 aircraft, 1 being a side grade. Just no reason for a whole sub tree for air in Britain. So that means squeezing the gripen in with placeholder weapons

personal question Smin if you could get a jet in war thunder and play it wich one would it be?

Would be the logical next step I think. Could be su27/F18

I just don’t think anything top tier added after ARH will come with only SARH.

So I just don’t think early versions with only SARH will ever come to WT. Like the F15

3 Likes

looks like an obese mechanic fly

You can always say that Ukraine is a member of CCDCOE) T-90 was added to the UK branches because India is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, so I don’t think this is a problem.

that isnt enough reason by far

where would an ukranian sub tech tree go? pure curiosity