Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I assume you meant my comment, and i meant lenght in it.

get bonked smin is writting lol

what MiG29 thing?

well prob length but still i aint driving a school bus on wheels

Runs and hide behind a bin

Im not even sure what your referring to here. All of our answers are provided by the developers.

If you are referring to the R-73 answer, which was given in regards to the current MiG-29 before the SMT was even announced. We were hardly going to announce an aircraft from the next major update ahead of time.

5 Likes

Ah fair enough some details may have been lost after 3rd parties retelling

If you are here, what about missing crewman in Vickers mk 11. There are 2 crew mans at the front and 3 in the turret, yet the devblod says 4

Exceptions prove the rule Grippen and Leopard 2 this year lol

1 Like

Smin said only accurate things about Mig-29 to my knowledge.

That’s generally always the case.

The SMT had not been announced at the time. The question was asked in the context of the MiG-29s we had (9-12 and 9-13), both of which were not going to receive R-73.

6 Likes

Yea ok my apologies m8

Could you clear up if the Gripen confirmation on the russian forums was genuine?

1 Like

Entirely different contexts, situations and scenarios.

But if you don’t wish to trust the answers, thats entirely up to you :)

4 Likes

well no exceptions prove the rule is a good thing xD

@Smin1080p can you comment on any development whatsoever on the Su-27? Not expecting timelines or anything, not asking for it now or anything just purely curious.

Oh god lmao no you already have the SMT

1 Like

Given we just had the MiG-29SMT, at this exact moment we have no announcements to make on new Soviet / Russian fighter jets.

11 Likes

Where is my boy ?

2 Likes

Thanks, just wanted to know if it was on the horizon at all. I am grateful for your time and response.

1 Like