Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Its wild they haven’t given lahat to the mk3s and 4s yet

adds Taiwan to the Chinese tree

Very nice, I’ve been looking forward to this one for a long long time ! Ever since it was leaked, actually: ( https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/twe9ez/new_vehicles_added_and_readded_with_the_ultra )

Also noticed how this devblog season is kicking off w/ a vehicle from this list just like the last one did, very sneaky lol

3 Likes

Yeh but they really arnt in an on going war atm…

It’s him ! lol

Just wait until you realize the later Magach’s could shoot 105mm versions of LAHAT.

Frankly, it was an unemotional addition. Ukraine subtree before 2022 might’ve been achievable. At this rate, it won’t be until the SMO is over.

3 Likes

@dellstroy it would be a slightly other matter for a few ukrainian vehicles here and there, but the fact is the one u posted is an originaly russian vehicles, and wouldnt have any place anywhere else, the ties to other countries just arent big enough to warrant putting that russian vehicle into another nation, the indian t90s already was sketchy.

The most likely event style unique ukrainian vehicle would be the meme vehicle Leopard 2A4 with ERA, but even that will be heavily weighted with the current situation and problmatic

Can you repost the list it’s from?

@Motherhen357 But yea the Typhoon makes more sense if the Gripen is coming

2 Likes

who said vickers mk 11 was slightly more tiny than the rooikat?

2 Likes

It would make sense if JAS39E was coming, not the early C variant.

well thing is at least those 2 are a cold war, similar reasoning why a combined korea tree would be possible with a long term backview at united germany tree

1 Like

We don’t know what variant the typhoon will be but I’m guessing prototypes.

already got denied any type of typhoon for the near future by smin

In that case I agree. When it comes to production versions - nope.

1 Like

I’m sorry but after the Mig-29 thing I don’t trust Smin anymore

I completely agree with you!
This is actually why I think that she can be added to some other branch of her allies.

Just said eurofighter. That might have been Typhoon FGR4 with ASRAAM and Meteor with no interest to add anything sooner than that.

2 Likes

no ally is close enough to warrant it, only germany for the leo2a4 specialy because it is a german vehicle

i have to , else i lose my new leo 2 for germany that was promised

1 Like