Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

eh more like a Filter was added

Just pissed off. I want to play WT, I want to Play SB. I can’t. We’ve got nothing usable. Gr7, Tornado Gr1/F3 are all so completely outclassed that I have to sneak around the map and J out if I find any enemy…it’s just not fun

And there just seems to be this dev and community idea that Britain is required to unplayable.

3 Likes

More like a devblog picture

yes you do! take out the Hunter or Sea Vixen if you have it

Nah they defo look like loading screens to me m8

Try playing more that 1 nation

That way if you’re not receiving updates for UK you can enjoy something else
and stop crying about no typhoon for 1000 messages

1 Like
Spoiler

Hopefully a nice bradley m3a3 and vcc 30 60 equivalent

Sea vixen is broken currently because red tops are a joke. When they get fixed. If they ever fix them, I’ll play it more. Harriers are just exhausting.

Harrier 1s are hard work in SB and Gr7. Has no radar and the spotting system is broken. Not too mention it’s 11.0 that frequently fights 12.3s

1 Like

For me they look like devblog thing but that is my point, your is valid too

1 Like

Ok mlre japanese and israeli stuff when

ukrain cant be a russian sub tree get it in your head

especially because we have a Soviet tree

not after well… you know

Agree.

If true this is the biggest leak since Apex lol

Maybe, but I shouldn’t have to. I’ve put in 1000s of hours grinding to top tier Britain, ive finally gotten to the point where I don’t have to grind anymore. I hate low tier ASB and I hate all RB game modes. I don’t want to and quite frankly shouldn’t have to spend the next 6 months farming out another tree because they’ve decided to delete Britain from the game temporarily

1 Like

Hopefully soon :D Japan could use some things and Israel needs an IFV I guess.
I don’t play Israel but I always see the people who do asking for IFV

It would be nice in a whole line of light tanks, 2nd on the right in the TT so sa can be the outer right. But that is a lucid dream

israel needs some lahat missiles

Ok im going to sleep, cya all in a few hours

1 Like

I don’t mind a Ukrainian subtree in the USSR branch, but a LOT of people are going to hate that, and it’s gonna be like 10x worse than the KF-41 lynx debacle.

It’s a pragmatic move by Gaijin to stay away from the politically sensitive stuff.

1 Like