Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Was a try worth :-)

A regular Hawk (up to the 128 variant) could fit into 10.7, but the Hawk 200 would have to be 11.3 at least due to radar and Skyflashes. It would be pointless to add a Hawk 200, but not give it the capabilities that set it apart from the earlier Hawks

we will stay tuned!

Still not answered my questions I asked like 4 times about the new nation :)
This must be a sign !

I’m joking smin

Prehaps, but still not a 12.3+ worthy jet without ASRAAM and therefore not top tier

only thing advanced on ice are the amraams, if it could get sparrows we propably would already have it, since even with the good radar the overall performance of the f4f is just shit compared to the other fighters of that generation

Same radar that is found in the AV-8B+ right?

i am not sure, only thing i heard was someone saying it was an f18 radar

Which I think is the same radar, at least if its F-18 A or B. (I think)

I know was planned as a bait question, sadly didnt worked :(

Same with mine that didn’t work ether :)

ABout the new nation

just checked yeah same radar, so that one already is in the game as well

Yep, so only thing holding it back is AMRAAM

Would be pretty much a beffed up F-4EJ Kai, with better Missle and radar from what i know

I mean, a SAAF JAS39C could just be given weapons it could carry, nothing is really limiting it to what the SAAF fitted them with based on past examples like the F4F, F16A MLU Blk.20, and others.

and the shit aim 9l, since of course they cant give it aim9m and i dont trust gajin to add aim9l(i) on release

1 Like

yes it is a version of the F/A18 radar

but that radar has been used a lot because I guess it was a good and cheap option

F4F ICE my beloved also has a (downgraded) version of it

Prehaps, but still not technically a British Jet and we dont have a SAAF air tree. So it would be shoe horned into another line. Would be really bad to stick us with a random nations aircraft after nothing in over a year of note withwise to A2A

Oh yeah, no chance of Aim-9L/I anytime soon. Im guessing they’ll be lazy and give it Aim-9M

I wouldn’t trust gaijin either

they want us to suffer, which is exactly why im here