Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Agreed. And we’d not necessarily need exclusively top tier stuff to make Britain truly playable. Jaguar Gr3A, Buc S2B and BAE Hawk would all be amazing lower tier additions and then just finishing the Tornado Gr1 would add so much content to it, it would be practically akin to adding a new jet.

But yeah, We are being carried entirely by our CAS currently and that is just a little sad. Maybe accurate, but no less sad.

Still waiting for (more) LCAs/Advanced Trainers to get added
Planes like the Alpha Jet, BAe Hawks, Kawasaki T-4, Fuji T-1, Aermacchi MB-339, AIDC AT-3, etc are long overdue
Also, please let us have the Sea Harrier FRS.51. That FRS.1 (e) wasn’t necessary at all

3 Likes

We’re the opposite of Germany lol
Oops all CAS

https://twitter.com/PAVE_naught/status/1630598712245497859

Oooooh, That does look interesting, never seen that before

Don’t get your hopes up, gaijin apparently already stated the EAP won’t ever get added

Yeah this is news to me. Very cool! Looks like something you’d find in Saints Row or Grand Theft Auto when they need a legally distinct airframe lmao

Still wish gaijin gave us the P.1154…

Yeah, I’d not expect it at all. but maybe when they run out of jets to add they’ll go back and add these hypotheticals.

Cheers m8

Gaijin’s problem isn’t a lack of jets, it’s a lack of wanting to add jets lol

I would hate to see it but I wouldn’t be surprised if Gaijins update that brings Gripen, sidelines GRB somehow and gives us some unheard of prototype flying brick

A part of me is just expecting the TSR2 this next update

1 Like

Still convinced gaijin is gonna go with a Indian Mirage 2000 or even a MiG 29 for britain at this point, just to insult every single remaining Britain player

4 Likes

Key parts of Royal Air Force history after WW2? In MY MiG29 game??

You have too much hope my friend lol

2 Likes

That would not surprise me either

Oh, 10000%

P.1154 my beloved, what could have been…

Spoiler

5 Likes

Saunders-Roe_SR_A1

A man can dream

5 Likes

Heck, Would not be surprised if they gave us Indian Su-27 just to insult everyone, including the soviets

1 Like

Canada subtree would be cool to see. Or SAAF aircraft so we could have Buccaneer S2B
Or just y’know…

Give us any planes that RAF is known for after WW2?
AVRO Vulcan?
BAe Hawk 200
Sea Harrier FA.2
Tornado SP F.3
Eurofighter Typhoon
Vickers Valiant
HP Victor

…literally anythint that isnt a complete copy paste or waste of RP?

3 Likes