Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

The H14M would be the best anti ground heli ingame. 4x Eurospike NLOS or 8x EurospikeER2. You could just fire it from many km away and use the cruise & observation mode to pick targets.

So it will be never ingame, thats for sure.

3 Likes

Assuming it is the Gripen that comes for Sweden - what missiles will it carry? 9Ms?

1 Like

ehh debatable as well, it wont reach any of the further atgm slingers and 2S38 can spot targets just as well with thermals as well with enough awareness and its LWS

1 Like

But it will have to climb out from behind the shelter of the whole helicopter and show itself on radars, unlike UHT with sights over the propeller.

I wish it was on 10.3-10.7

Likely 9Ms yeah, since it’s clear Gaijin has fully prepped IRCCM for 12.3+ aircraft.
And ARHs shouldn’t increase BR too much above 9Ms.

There is no map where you can use the periscope optics as real gamechanger. Too many trees usually…you always have to climb up into the radar zone to spot targets. Except totally open maps like Sinai, Fields or Fulda which cycle once a year.

That’s what I want because of the design of the tail, it will spin on the spot like the Chinese and do all sorts of cool maneuvers, it will be much better in maneuvers than Bo-105. H-145M is in the game the direct heir to the idea of Bo-105

On the old forum in the Thread about the H145M they calculated the zoom from it using the formal which is used in game, it would have the BEST zoom in the entire gane, with a ~205 times zoom (for comparison the Tiger UHT has 92,1 times zoom)

he literaly posted it right after his first post xD

1 Like

Yea, saw it to late xD

Peek into the ass of the enemy?

1 Like

well that shows how old and bad tiger uht optics are compared to newer stuff, and that it would ahve been highly necesary for modernized versions

Still waiting for the 2x2 PARS Pods on the outer pylons for the Tiger…

1 Like

Everyone talking about new tanks and planes… meanwhile i’m casually waiting for a Dutch Navy…

SHOIGU, GERASIMOV, where are my SPIKE 3LR double suspensions for Tiger UHT external suspensions!?

5 Likes

i would be happy enough if we actualy could take the rocket pods or cannons on the outer pylons like they are supposed to be

Yea, or if they would add the 1m proxy to the ATAS…

I will choose this option PARS 3LR)

1 Like

Ah the Giraffe^^

BMP3 is supposed to have it too, yet it wasnt introduced with it in game, and still isnt able to do so. It also doesnt use the autoloader for its ATGMs still, even though it does so IRL.