Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Well i know ya are russian, but it is too op, like america CAS at ww2 era…

Yes, because this nation designs tanks like disposable items and the crew as well, there isn’t a lot of electronics that need to be powered to increase survivability. 🙄🥴

T90M has APU, T72B2 has one, though, being better than t72B3 it wasnt accepted into service, other than that you are correct, though blaming not modeling smth as bias of certain side is beyond fairy tales.

Can’t believe not modeling back up/alternative sights (as well as sights destruction) suddenly benefits only soviet players (many tanks have them).

I will say tho that I hope Regenerative Steering is solved in the future…

T-80s as well of course.

Oh right, some T-80s have APU as well, my bad.

O glorious snail, Gib aim120 so i can reduce wing flutter on my f16.

1 Like

What was it like when the 2S38 was introduced?
He could suddenly acquire and attack air targets.
Light tanks from other nations that were much earlier in the game did not have this feature.
Only with the introduction of this vehicle did it become possible for other nations.
None of the Russian tanks in the game obviously have an APU, and if they had one it would work too.

" Snailonidas "
75xVGId

6 Likes

there’s no need to give more MBT to China TT! the other ZTZ96/99 only have the prototype, it need more IFV like Britain :(

1 Like

Much more modern is funny.

Not the one telling them.

Never knew that T-80s arent in game.

if you learn to read you might have read him saying

he literaly said he doesnt know which russian tanks have them

1 Like

He may not, that doesn’t mean they straight up dont have them. And guess what nation of all was accused because of APU not being modeled in game.
T-80s do have built in APU.

True True, The ZBD-04 and ZBL-08 would be a very welcome addition.

Also LAV-25 since I want that BF4 theme going

2 Likes

to be fair it has its reason, the old sovjet tanks are the ones most lacking behind in those matters

1 Like

Yes but theres many things not modeled in game, blaming one nation for it is just unlogical. Not like every Nato tank had them.

bruh, all tanks that have them rn got them at the same time

1 Like

still a fact most new things magicaly appear on sovjet things first, best example the ground radar, we have a lot vehicles able to use /carry them, but still only russian has acces to them with the SU39, even f&f missles slowly get spread already even if only to italy yet

1 Like

Not really, american helis have ground radars too, you just have to set it to on, just like on russian helis. The only ground vehicle to have it is tank destroyer, and its just a gimmick.

talking about aircraft here not helis

1 Like