Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

meanwhile ignoring balancing at top tier. People go nuts if Russia gets something at top tier but are fine if the best lineup gets even better?
Despite that sweden already has 2 really great tanks and 1 good tank as back up (leo2a6)

1 Like

this hurts so much in my heart TT

1 Like

Germany probably gets the 2A6EX or E next update. Which is a little bit better cause of the better thermals and better pen
What Germany is missing are support vehicles and a better anti air.

Gaijin please

4 Likes

They will probably add the puma with spikes first for a support vehicle

Just as what I said, Netherland didn’t have 300 leopard with D-tech front armor.

That’s the quantity of armour kits, not the tanks.

brain damage depending on the local temperature?

Isn’t D-Tech only since leo2A7

Or even more old marder 2. Puma or lynx (developers said about).

It first saw limited use with the 8th production batch of the Leopard 2A4 via side-skirts.

Then it was installed into the (at least to my knowledge) turrets of German Leopard 2A5s that underwent the KWS upgrade.

So no, it’s not limited to just the 2A7.

1 Like

propably gonna need until the exact plans for the german versions are released which should be soonish, they are coming in 2 charges, 1 fast one so we can fill the gap as soon as possible and then a later modernized one with all the gimmicks it is supposed to have.

That being said doesnt matter in gajin since AHEAD is broken

I am more looking forward to the boxer IRIS T carrier

2 Likes

ah ok then the the new composite of the leo2a7 is E-Tech?

Not known. As far as I am aware, E-technology for now is limited to side armour’s RPG catchers that are installed on the lower hull sides on the Leopard 2A7V and Leopard 2A7DNK.

1 Like

More like how many times a main says the same old argument

E-tech pay more attention to side protection

1 Like

Ohhhhhh!!!!!
I love this!!!!

Maybe one of you can answer my question.
Why is it not possible to program an APU in the game?
I mean, to put it simply, you only have to say with Tank XY “if the engine is off - then no battery” or are my programming skills that bad?
Many modern tanks in the West are increasingly using an APU to generate electricity.
As for the Russians, I have no idea or is it not possible for this very reason?

That was my bug report to Gaijin and I find the answer, sry, more than cheap.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/n0gHAxbYRcFn

1 Like

I personally think they need to add more CV-90s and Strv-122s to Sweden, another T-80,T-90M or even multiple Terminators to Russia and at least 2-3 Abrams to the US with M829A3 since those nations really need their lineups reinforced.

That should really even the playing field at top tier and make it even more fun.

I also think they can squeeze in 1-2 more ZTZ-96/99s to China and more Light tanke to Britain as well just to reinforce those lineups to.

1 Like

Correct me If im wrong but a VERY SPECIFIC nation doesn’t use them cough cough

1 Like