Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

It’s honestly why I hope that if the nation I live in ever gets tanks again we either make something ourselfs or go with a US or Korean model.

I am not arguing timeline here, I am just pointing out that his whole rant about the Swedish 123 upgrade kit being sub par is a bit lame. Like what is the point other than just trying to show he has a distain for Sweden.

2 Likes

Even so, they won’t get a good version since they are also limited. Regarding KF-51, the issue is controversial; Hungary does not have enough money to maintain such a park, so it is difficult to predict anything. And you yourself emphasized in your text that this is German technology, which the Company is distributing left and right. This is why many people are not happy, no more, no less

I think its amazing alot of people are assuming things about the new 123 without the thing having any dead set information on it other then its getting a new gun and optics…

You might not want to bring up lack of defense funding when talking about Germany, who is severely lacking in that department. But we will not be going into politics or bureaucracy here. I don’t see why people are upset about German made equipment that they don’t use themselves going to the countries that actually do. That’s not a game problem it’s a real life one, go petition the German government if that’s how you feel.

Well, that is, do you mind if UK or Hungary receives the Gripen first, and Sweden receives it after 3 years?

I mean atm alot more nations then germany needs new stuff…

I agree, but a question for the company. I would gladly give Japan a subtree)

1 Like

I have already stated in this thread that I have no issue with the Gripen going to all three. I believe I even said, the more the merrier. But what is the point again, what is Germany missing for three years that Sweden had besides the specific up-armor that all Swedish Leopards have on them. Is that really what this is about?

Japan needs a sub tree desperately man…

1 Like

I guess dev might consider first devblog season tomorrow (wednesday) or thursday

I might expect AN/AAQ-33 Sniper Advanced Targeting Pod on Harrier GR.9A and F-16CM Block 50/52 (USAF) 2024 or Q3 2025

I hope 3rd generation targeting pod new AN/AAQ-28(V) Litening replace Litening II for F-16C Block 50 and 3rd generation targeting pod this month or december

2 Likes

The point is that Sweden was immediately given several versions of the technology, while others were either delayed for 3 years (Germany, Italy) or not added at all (Japan).

1 Like

Well, it’s 100% not Sweden.

But quite frankly that’s a stupid thing to say, Germany needs a lot of stuff at top tier (better SPAA, better IFVs and light tanks, a better tank (PSO is a downgrade of the 2A5…). The helis could get some help as well, the UHT is downright an SP waste if not played on a very open (usually desert) map that offers precisely 0 cover.

This doesn’t mean other nations aren’t in need of better vehicles, but I do find the fact people always resort to “well X nations needs it more than Y nation” argument quite funny. For some reason people can only think about nations in this game in terms of “0 - 1”.

2 Likes

Japan is at its end unless it receives a much needed sub-tree, there is nothing else to add unless they build new vehicles (which they are.) Italy just received a sub-tree to fix the exact issue Japan has, and having played Italy, it’s a blast, I think the Ariete tanks are actually quite fun. I am all for nations that need help to receive it, such as UK needing IFVs, Japan a SPAA (or honestly way more in my opinion.) But if new Leopards are coming, then multiple nations are going to get them and there isn’t really an issue with that.

Ah yes germany needs such much more stuff compared to nations that lack an IFV all together in the TT such as China France and Israel or need a better SPAA like Japan that has been hammer by the gaijin for ages. Germany is a big 3 country and one with an incredibly strong top tier lineup at times RU US AND GER needs to slow down with the wanting and let other nations get the spotlight. But we both know that’s not gonna happen Smins already said that Leopards are being added plural so ATM germany is fine how it is.

1 Like

Congrats on proving me right.

2 Likes

That is another one actually, Israel needs way more of it’s vehicles added. And France needs IFVs in the TT.

And get this man his other targeting pods, its clear that’s truly what he loves and I think its an easy request lol

What makes you think Steve-122 is using “MEXAS-H”, two countries solutions for L2A5 protection upgrade have different protection value.

Uhh, do you have info to back up that those images aren’t classified or restricted still?