Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

now back to reality, I think that would kill the servers

Just a little, though I am hoping for Cluster bombs sooner rather than later, so they are going to need to work on the servers surviving those at some point

that the funny thing difference between jp223 and mw1, the mw1 is only 1 device but drops them to the side while the jp223 is 2 and drops them right below.
One of the few things were germans development was superior with a slightly higher number it did carry

2 Likes

we Germans are just good at making warcrime worthy weapons like these

and I think more sub-munition options right? JP233 was designed for purely for runway denial. I think MW-1 was deisnged for more general deployment

yes I think HE, HEAT, Mines and Incendiary were in service while Chemical sub munitions were build but not adopted

Yeah,

KB44 bomblets for light targets

STABO to destroy runways

MIFF AT mine

MUSA and MUSPA Frag mines

JP233 was just SG-357 for cratering runways and HB-876 which were AP mines with a heat component

oh and Smoke? or was that a diffrent pod

yeah was pick and choose between 3 different kind of mines, bomblets and the runway bombs. Most importantly the anti tank mines in this case, while jp223 only was shrapnell ones

Yeah, JP233s mines probably would take out SPAA, light tanks and maybe the tracks on heavier tanks, but not likely to kill a MBT

only specific smoke thing i am aware of is that the H145M is the only helicopter able/tested to deploy smoke

just sad that they are the most unlikely thing to get added, since they are only specific to germany and britain and even those need 2 different ones

must be broken memory on my side then although I could swear one of my dad’s manuals had a Tornado Deployed Smokescreen

Maybe if we ever see Cluster bombs. I know Gunjob is sharpening his poking stick for when that day comes

Damn right, although I’ll be focusing more on stuff like BL755 and Rockeye rather than the unique dispensers for the Tornados, wider benefit from that. Not that I don’t want them it’s just the former are better suited to War Thunder.

1 Like

Yeah, they are. Still be cool to have none-the-less. No such thing as too many loadout options

1 Like

American Merkavas are in different variants/sub-variants.

They updated the model to historical stabilised CV90105 with thermals. Previous model didn’t have these features irl.

2 Likes

Stop coping, other players want full major yugo tree.

4 Likes

If sweden have a right then yugoslavia does too. 😉

3 Likes

Dev blog when?