Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I just hate the idea of reducing the diversity between multiple trees just to improve the diversity within a single tree.

At that point you should also add similar vehicles from the british tree to the US and German tree.

1 Like

as much as germany in the future would need a new assault helicopter alternative, i doubt we will get the spanish one, seems more likely for france, best guess germany might end up with a netherland AH64

it still is bad, and doesnt fill the need. The alpha jet would have been the correct solution

Tis indeed quite the opposite of bad.

cool thats great but that doesn’t change the fact that half the game is WW2 and yugoslavia can perfectly get added to the game even if it doesn’t exist anymore

Yeah, though the fact top tier air is basically F-16 vs F-16, I think that ship has sailed. Now I’d just kinda like some diversity in the tree. Britain top tier ground is CR2, CR2 or CR2. Thats basically it

As can a number of other nations that have been discussed, Several of which could do both

no flares and no self defense A2A missles is the definition of bad, it has 0 surviveablity

yeah i just don’t want another rank 4+ half-assed tree

the german Alpha jets carried only the 27mm Central belly gunpod, Mk 82, Mk84 bombs and Zuni or FFAR pods

the MiG-23BN is equally much of a joke as it carries just as much ordenance as an Alpha jet would just at twice the speed, size and half the manouverability

neither have Guided munitions better than the AS 20 Nords found on thr Ginas and thus arent worth it in ground RB

Which could be fixed with adding some more support vehicles (cough Gaijin cough).

Because if you remove the support vehicles from other nations it’s also just Abrams’, Leopard 2s, ZTZ99s and Merkava Mk.3/Mk.4s.

a German Alpha jet wouldn’t fill the role either because they too didn’t carry A2A missiles or CMs, only the french and 3rd world upgraded versions had those

MANPAD’s are reasonably easy to dodge in most cases, and it being faster than almost any other jet at its BR means that it can just run away if something starts chasing it.

Didnt necessarily say remove, just add A leopard or something from a commonwealth (ideally NATO) nation such as A Leopard to the British Tree would be quite nice. Give a choice at top tier when it comes to MBTs. Just asking for 1.

But yeah, the biggest issue with Britain TT is that they’ve added nothing other than MBTs this year and most of last year and we are desperate for anything other than MBTs

What!?? LEOPARD 2E??? BY OLIVIA!?€ c

2 Likes

it’s a German Vautour with less ordenance

A much faster and more maneuverable Vautour with enough ordinance to get by.

oh god I can’t tell if that’s rage or happiness

1 Like

again stated to renzo earlier, even after searching myself stupid wasnt able to find the specific list i swear to myself i saw. Hell before that i didnt even know what a specific 2a6e is

1 Like

Just realised something, at that BR specified, Britains only CAS jet is the Buc S2 with bombs or MCLOS Bullpups. Britain also has nothing guided at that BR either, so the Hunter F58 would also have been a highly ideal addition for Britain CAS at that same BR. Everything else at that BR is just bombs or rockets

1 Like