Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

The problem with any South American nation is that high tier ground would have very little.

I don’t know much about South american tech, I just remembered that some guy made a whishlist tree for them

Haha yeah, though I can still see them kicking off when S.Korean stuff is way higher BRed

well that’s just Bluefor life

1 Like

I dont know enough to comment really. But I dont think that is necessarily a deal breaker on that front. Im sure there is a solution somewhere

To my knowledge, the best MBT that any South American nation used or made is the Brazilian EE-T1 with the French 120mm, which would roughly be equivalent to the Leopard 2A4, I believe.

while thinking about it like a Groundless Argentine Air and Sea tree would be feasible I think although I don’t know much about Argentine Navy except that they sunk a british ship

I think its mostly ex-British and US ships. Few natively produced stuff. And it wasnt their navy that sunk British stuff, it was their air force. But I know my Sea harrier would have fun if Argentina was added

although since it’s for us already so hard to find a truely fitting nation to me that makes it more likely that they’ll add something like Submarines next

There is the debate that people seem to want more low tier stuff and not just high tier, I could see them adding a well developed lower tier nation and not really adding much for high tier, and inverse of Israel

I know it was an AshM fired from an attacker which I think was either a Super Étendard or a Skyhawk but am really not sure there

Whilst subs would be fun, I dont think Naval is at all ready for that, Next big addition I think will be Fox 3 along with total overhauls to key parts of BVR combat (CM overhaul, ECM, etc)

That could happen; however, Gaijin has always focused more on higher tiers than lower ones.

I hope so, the current situation is terrible

Super Etendard fired at HMS Sheffield with an Exocet among others. Quite a few ships also took damage from bombs dropped from a few different aircraft including Skyhawk but luckily they had the bomb fuses set wrong and not all did that much damage

I mean they obviously put in the work focused on their core audience, the Long time players like us here which prefer to stick around at higher BRs

plus it looks sick in a YouTube Ad

The way Gaijin distributes Non-Represented Vics in game is so inconsistent and frustrating imo.
Germany got the Swiss Hunter because… they’re geographically close?
But they also got the Canadian leo2 because they made the leo2…
The US also got the Aus M1A1 Aim because again presumably they made it?
So why tf didn’t Britain get the Hunter?
Britain also got the Skink, so why didn’t we get the Leo C2A1?
We’ve had the Wirraway, Boomerangs and Beaufightersfor YEARS so why didn’t we get the M1A1 Aim…

It’s a ******* **** take that they gave us a Russian MBT but not the C2A1 or AIM. I just want to know why they hate Britain so much.
There were so many people saying stop, this is a mistake and they still went ahead and did it anyway

na the way they distribute foreign vehicles is very consistent you just don’t want it to be true

germany didn’t get the hunter because its close to Switzerland, Germany Got the hunter because it has no options for Usable CAS at 9.3-9.7

So, what do y’all think? Keep sleeping or dovbleg 2nite?

Alpha Jet?