Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

yeah visegrad can’t be a thing anymore, but you could have poland+czechoslovakia

1 Like

I doubt that since Sweden isn’t a fully Nordic union tree yet
Nor we have a United Korea and a Benelux. The only close united tree we have is the Commonwealth.

We do not, I repeat, DO NOT have a Commonwealth tree.

3 Likes

Yeah it is for any new tree. I’m not going to grind a tree if I already have 90% of all the vehicles that it consists of.

Now if I already have 60% of all the vehicles that a new tree consists of I could make a case to grind it with a rank VI or VII premium.

1 Like

I didn’t say we have I said close to having a union tree.

Read more carefully

And that is untrue also.

Really you want to go down here ?

Firstly South Africa, secondly Australia, Thirdly Canada, fourthly India, 5th’ly Kenya.
So a total of around 29 vehicles.

There is an Aussie and Canadian vehicle in the American tree, a Canadian vehicle in the German tree, and no Kenyan vehicles in the British tree. The Khalid is Jordanian.

The Vickers MK.3 would like to have a word with you

That is British.

1 Like

Wrongly British it should be Kenyan as only they and Nigeria used it

And it is a British vehicle. A country using a vehicle does not mean that it comes from said country.

1 Like

“Kenya - 76 MBT Mk 3 and 7 ARV delivered in 1979–1982”.

The Vickers were created for export like the kf series in Germany

All the “Vickers” tanks in the line are actually purely export vehicles never used by Britain, if there was another TT in game for any of the importers, then it probably would have ended up there, like the KF41 ended up in the Hungarian Tree and not the German tree.

1 Like

I guess the Stingray is Thai now since Thailand uses it. No, the Vickers Mk 3 is British, always has been British, and always will be British.

M8 like seriously what are you on ?

It’s a Kenyan variant

What source do you have that says that Kenya modified them?

Like Morvran said the Vickers series are made for the export markets and wasn’t intended for domestic use

How does that change the fact that the Vickers Mk 3 is British?