Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yep , and 、、、 we’ve only just got the Hungarian subtree in September, and with GAIJIN’s lower capacity, the list is really FAKE, and I think we might have to lower our expectations :3

1 Like

This leak from ?

And gaijin might consider aircraft rank 1- rank 8 from hungarian this quarter ?

Social chats, as ever, are rife with a lot of uncertainty.
I think the same as you, next GAIJIN should be preparing the Hungarian aircraft subtree, MiG-21/23/29 9.12 (to be honest, we probably don’t need Hungary MiG-29 very much, because there is already an F-16 A ADF, and the JAS-39C / D is a very good addition before the arrival of the Eurofighter EF2000)

Even if a Thai subtree is coming, there is no way they would introduce so many unique vehicles instead of just copy pasting some Pattons

3 Likes

Sub trees bring unique vehicles every time.

but not such as three of T-84/VT-4/A-37

1 Like

what flag even is this?

Thailand

Why? Lay offs?

No, no, no, I’m referring to the relatively small scale of GAIJIN and the small production capacity (I still hope to see GAIJIN expand the company, increase personnel, increase production capacity, so that we can get more new content faster, at present, seriously, the efficiency is really low, we often have to wait two or three years for a certain piece of bread…). )

2 Likes

Very much doubt we’ll get a 2nd sub tree right after we get the 1st one

Ah yeah. The current pace is fine for me too. Just would like more premiums. No for many nations it’s just 1 per tier. Even if it’s C&P.

1 Like

oh

I mean they are outsourcing a lot of work already

Depends on what nation you play I suppose. As a Britain main, 1-2 new pieces of content per year kinda sucks

Outsourcing modelling is common in this kind of gaming industry. And it becomes problem of Gaijin nowadays as usually most of modelling outsourcing were done by Ukraine and Russian peoples.

Gaijin once claimed war would not interfere their ability but as war goes more than years finally it seems their ability is seriously interfered.

I’m also expecting a new independent nation next, since the last two nations have been subtrees.

4 Likes

Thats why I play all nations. Except Israel since I don’t like their premiums so far.

1 Like

Any news on maybe submarines? We found these crew voice lines and torpedos in the cdk but nothing new yet right?

They added a French submarine 's deck gun to the files in the La Royale update, but since then I don’t think there 's been anything new.

2 Likes