Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah, sounds about right

Listen, I get that the PSO is just a side grade for Germany, but that still means its good, not garbage. Being hyperbolic like that is why people love too poke fun at German mains

Kinda sad tho due to the fact alot of nations are kinda gimped… tho saying that Italy will probs get their 2a7HU at some point but for some nations like Britain, France, Japan, Israel, there’s nothing more they can add well france could but the rest are either a bit too soon in the form of the CH3 or legit lack of a new addition such as Japan. France will probs get a new shell to up br the Azur tho…

I get it. New additions that sit “above” your previous stuff should be better than what you’ve already been using, especially if you’ve been using it a while. If they are little more than a side-grade then its frustrating, especially when you see other nations get significant upgrades.

That’s kinda my big fear. Depending on how far gajjin wants too go, which I suspect more and more is all the way, I think a lot of nations are destined too be left behind as they will lack equivalents for some of the more crazy tanks that Russia or the US can throw out like the Thumper or Object 195

I guess for a lot of nations it will be upgrades to previous stuff. I think most CR2s could could recieve 1 to 2 more shell upgrades to keep them in the fight, not too mention other bells and whistles and then ultimately CR3 in the distant future, but ground is certainly reach an end point I think

It’s certainly not what Germany should of gotten. A leopard 2A5 PSO with the full armor kit, or just jumping too the leopard 2A7 with the armour kit would of made since at this point, but at the same time the PSO still gives Germany a nice top tier tank to back up a decent top tier lineup. Germany currently isn’t the best nation at the top but their definitely not the worst either

In ground I think that title falls to Britains 75% empty TT at the moment :P

Nah thats it for Britains shells legit the only one left is either the L28A1 and 2 but they’re just worse then the L27 due to being made for export and of tungsten instead of DU

1 Like

Yea IIrc the November update and the December one there is like a two week gap between the update and the next devblog season

Hmm… Thought L28A2 was better for some reason… never mind then, though L27A1 is almost certainly underperforming so they could just incrementally fix the shell

1 Like

L28A2 was made for the only customer of the CH2 Oman… legit just an export round. I mean I guess you could technically say the LEP CH2 from Rhein was just a retooled CH2 and keep the current armour with the addition of new sighs and L55A1

and then in the future we’ve got the CR3 with the new smoothbore gun and associated shell, but probs not a lot of info on that currently

I mean there was a CH2 with a L55 in like 2008 but it only had like 4 rounds in a modified ready rack…

Yeah, that could be an interesting add, but what Britain really needs is 4 or 5 additions in the other 3 lines and less so anything more in the MBT line currently. By the time they’ve added all that, Other nations will be in Sci-fi tanks fighting on the moon

Not too mention MBTs from Canada or Australia, So long as German mains can be suffeciently bribed

The PSO, like its siblings, is buggy.
These are just the errors that I reported and these have existed since the DEV server and nothing has happened.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/KPbUXxfMa06A
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/BeJ3RoRKtnk2
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/sd8DHVst32Gw

If you search the database for more errors, you will find even more.

As said before the CH2 just needs its bugs fixed and it’ll be fine for now… whats needed is more mobile tanks such as IFVs or hell a full Light tank line

1 Like

Yep, or even a proper SPAA. Technically ADATS is not an SPAA. (yes its both, but I think it has ATGM SP cost and not SPAA SP cost so I say its more ATGM launcher than SPAA in WT)

But yes, CR2s when finished could probably be very strong well above 12.0

But we all know this is what we need next update:

Spoiler

https://youtube.com/shorts/LLCBYni816E?si=jtb6KJXpv9FwpiXo

You just reminded me I need to make a list for what actually been confirmed this year.

Gripen C,

More leopards,

New top tier jet’s for Britain and Sweden
(Likely that Gripen)

Any more ?

1 Like