Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Oh yeah, I agree, but the statistics don’t lie. Plus Monday or Friday, we know we will get something this coming week.

I never said we would get blog on Sunday, I meant by “next week” as in work day week. Ie Monday onward.

Yea I re-read it twice and I’ve deleted it

No problem friend, I like you, your one of the few sane people on here. XD

1 Like

Thank you m8 not every day I get people like you who voices there kind options about me.

But yea I think it’s because I look at stuff from logical and pattern side of things rather than emotional.

2 Likes

Wonder what the focus is tho tbh is probs something American or russian sadly

Could be, anyones guess at this point. Interesting what the first blog will be.

They usually start with something to draw people in

I think fox 3 for air or rank 8 for ground is the leading bets. but at this point, it could literally be anything. Maybe they’ll throw a total curveball and add 1980s ships

Tbh with rank 8 I expect alot of current MBTs to go up in BR either though new shells or just general replacement

Yep, though I think that is exactly what is needed. Several of the more recent additions and a few like the T-80BVM are probably 12.0 deserving and I definetly could see the Challenger 2E go up with L28A1 rounds added (except for the fact it just got foldered, hmm… may be not for that one)

But its the air additions im most excited for. We recently had some data mined additions that hint at air to ground radar being added to more stuff. Maybe the Tornados are finally getting their radar overhauls. Was hinted at by a tech mod like 6 months ago

I expect a new BR for tanks personally with new heavier armored tanks with new rounds for tanks in tech trees that can’t receive something new.
It’s looking like December will be the ground update, but either way we’ll be getting a lot of stuff this next major.

Russia definitely getting the T90M next patch as it has been a bit since they got a new MBT, America will get I don’t know, though Germany defo getting a Leopard tho wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the 2a7 or a up armoured 2a6 Derivative

EAC is easy to manipulate by cheaters.
Today I caught 3 cheaters again.
The hope that someone will be banned is slim.
Some days I feel like Gaijin supports these people.
If you google War Overlay you will find plenty of opportunities to cheat.
The problem is that such people spoil the game for others, all because they have no honor whatsoever.

mimimi i feel

3 Likes

Didnt Germany just get the PSO? So probably be at least another update before they get another MBT. Best bet for Germany is probably (assuming no rank 8 accross the board) is KF41 or Puma with Spikes I guess and with the T-90 coming to Britain, I imagine changing it for soviets will be a piece of cake.

Smin said before that germany will get a couple more leopards this year

1 Like

Fair enough, then yeah 2 more updates, could mean 1 or 2 per update, though that could just mean 2 in december or something. Shall have to wait and see.

Germany got the PSO, but it’s garbage!
A better Leo 2A5, nothing more!

Adding side grade MBTs to NATO nations is fairly standard practice .Fairly certain the best CR2 is still the black night and not the 2E.

I mean it’s now between December 24th I haven’t seen a update pass the 23rd.
So it’s less than 77 days