Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Gamewise C2 Ariete won’t bring anything new over AMV: better thermals and the ability to equip 2 useless weight increases at once (which AMV should be able to do as well). It’s still a glass cannon, basically a top tier mbt with an armor of a light tank at that br.
The only thing which can bring some difference is APS (at least there were some plans for that), but not much.

I mean I can undestand why they are going with the C2 Ariete, even if it’s likely worse than the 2A8.

It’s a way to keep their industry going and potentially use it if/when they get to be part of the production/development of the MGCS (whenever that is happening).

I know Norway has bought 2A8’s (Leo 2A8NOR former Leo 2A7NO)

There me waiting for that comment to be flagged

1 Like

Other than it being based on the M3 chassis and using a US built power train. Nope, nothing at all.

Other then the fact that the guns are British and WE USED IT IN WW2

1 Like

You said the US had nothing to do with it, which is completely false.

Fine they have minimal to do with it

Ok, let me edit what i wrote real Quick. Here, better.

Text only, at present:

And before anyone gets confused by the " tank_ammo " line:
That just describes where the image that represents it in the modifications window comes from.

1-2 weeks from devblogs

4 Likes

@DevilO6
EAC is very good if it mandates people have TPM on.

In this month or december, I might hope dev focus new Air EC map bigger 131 km x 131 km for aircraft 11.0-12.3+, new ground EC map big size for ground late rank 6-rank 7, GPS Air-to-Ground munitions for aircraft rank 8, IFV toptier from 5 countries (Israel, UK, Germany, China & France), new SAM toptier for Japan & Israel and another 4th generation infrared guidance Air-to-Air Missile from JASDF, PLAAF & PLANAF and europe

4 Likes

love how it sais 2A7 Swiss and then no current requests next to it

IRIS-T )))

Given that today is the 7th, and we have received nothing yet(not that I expected to)and the new norm seems to be about 10-12 days of dev server with mini updates in between, plus about a week after that before the update…. I’d say we are quite close to dev blogs. This coming update has always been right around Halloween or at the very start of November before the anniversary. Plus gszabi99s spreadsheet says both the likely and average first dev is next week in a few days. The spreadsheet also says the update at around 25-29th of October. So if you factor in dev blogs, dev server, and QA test period, they don’t have a ton of time.

how many times did this happen

Like the most recent 3 updates.

IIrc last update they started the season on a Monday instead of a Friday.

So it will be a surprise if they start a new Monday trend