Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

If you’re trying to get across that Germany shouldn’t have more GDR vehicles I wholeheartedly disagree.

They’re both Germany so they both belong in the game.

2 Likes

Yeeesss, you clearly didn’t understand…

The fact that Hungary had German equipment does not prove anything; it may simply not be added. As we see with the technology of the German Democratic Republic, which existed even after unification, but is almost completely absent from the game

I mean I agree low tier Hungary need Toldi’s than Pz.35’s and more Turans ect than Pz.IV.
That would be class as not needed C&P.

Is anyone against the fact that the subtree will have its own equipment? I don’t think

what ?

Of course a sub tree can have it own stuff

The KF41 doesn’t look to be in the German tree to me.

The KF-41 looks to be in Hungarian service & not in German service to me.

4 Likes

Is the PSO in service with Germany? Why are you remembering this again?

Almost half of the jet aircraft in the DE techtree are GDR, how exactly are they " absent from the game "?

So the Autumn Event should be around now right?

Didn’t realize the PSO was in American or Hungarian service… oh wait, it’s not in any country’s service, thus goes to the host country.
Not sure why this is hard to remember…
Is it in-service? Yes?
Is the service country in War Thunder? Goes to service country.
Is the service country not in War Thunder? Doesn’t get added, or gets added to tech tree “most fit”.

Not in service? Gets added to tech tree whose country made the prototype.

4 Likes

2S1, 2S3M, ZSU-57 2, ZSU 23 4 And others
All these cars are not in the game, although they would all fill the pumping branch well, unlike Finland and Hungary

It’s time. I’m gonna make a more bloated post later. But it’s time to add the Su-27 into the game. Do it. You know it’s right. Heck, I might even ping smin at some point. PLEASE DO WHAT IS NECESSARY GAIJIN. I WILL LITERALLY PAY YOU WHATEVER IT TAKES.

1 Like

That is a good point.

Remember also in the video today gaijin referred Hungary as a new nation for some reason

It’s a new sub tree since it wasn’t before.

Hungary should not have had Italy. 0 relations to Italy. From Germany there is the whole 2nd World and 1992-2023 … From the USSR there is everything from 1945-1991. From Italy there is 0 if compared. For 81 years Hungary was then a puppet ally, then just a puppet, and then completely German technologies on the ground.
Italy should not have a puppet and ally of Germany and the USSR.

Ok but USSR and Germany don’t need a ground subtree, if Hungary didn’t go to Italy it wouldn’t be in the game

1 Like

I’m thinking it comes in December with the F-15, but honestly Britain and Sweden need new fighters first before US and Russia get more.

1 Like

I’m going to be able to go vacationing again, lmao!