Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I’m maybe from the old crew. From the times when WT was Korea war max and people like me were hoping AT LEAST for planes from the end of 40’s.

I’m not against expanding to modern times like Gajin does now. It brings players which makes the game thrive and I love it. But at the same time they shouldn’t neglect people that came to this game for WWII and early 50s planes only. OGs that suggested tons of content in old forums.

1 Like

TSR2 has been suggested a few times, that could be kinda fun

Not gonna lie I would like to see the me263 only to know where it would end up. One is already 8.7 and this thing could be even higher. It’s already funny that these planes can meet mig23s

1 Like

Me 329 is only a mockup and shouldn’t be added. HE280 flew and was armed and should be added.
Me P.1101 is complicated because some of the german staff claim it flew

HS132 would be possible aswell and more he162 variants aswell (one with a better engine and one with the rocket booser of the me262c1).

I don’t think this is a problem as not only we have trailed vehicles, vehicles that have never been in service of a country and totally fake ones. With aircraft who has fictional loadout and configuration for existing aircraft.

For me I don’t mind mock ups as we are allowing the one I listed above

1 Like

I mean look how interesting this looks.

Spoiler

4 cannons in the front with one at the back. this will be just a meme too fly

2 Likes

It’s interesting I give you that.
Maybe there is data from a wind tunnel. Many german planes were tested in them.
Maybe even tested by prandtl himself =)

1 Like

I mean considering how it was almost complete at least in a mock up form yea they would of done as Messerschmitt wouldn’t have started otherwise. As he would felt serious shame for him and his company to waste a project like this.

“Development received a low priority, and while a full-scale glider was tested at Rechlin in the winter of 1944/5”

1 Like

Hope we see this plane any time soon aswell. Love flying wings

5 Likes

and unlike the much later heavy bombers like the Vulcan, it would be at a BR where heavy bombers have “value”

don’t forget YB39

you call this a jet? I call it a mistake

Canadian Leopard 2’s would only be cool in the German tree.

Not any more now they belong to Britain

Giving the JA37D the one thing that made it the JA37D is the answer, however.

1 Like

They have no connection to Britain and have a very strong connection to Germany, and thus should go to Germany and should not even so much as be considered for Britain.

1 Like

Nope you can’t use that rule and reason now as shown with the T-90S and Hunter that rule is no more

And that was a mistake. The T-90S Bhishma should have gone to Russia, just as any Canadian Leopard 2s should go to Germany.

Nothing is a mistake by gaijin

It said in the devblog Britain will receive export MBT from the commonwealth.
So the T-90 was not a mistake