Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

No, you don’t dump energy to defend against Phoenix, speed and altitude stays the same.

@NER055
Sweden will likely get DM53 on Strv 122B when 2A7+ is added at 12.0.

Pretty sure f18a/b had An/ale-39 and f18c upgraded to add an/ale-47.

3 Likes

Do they even use Dm53? So no…

“Balance” as usual

I think they are acquiring it now they’ve joined NATO. So not yet but will soon

Was this tank real?Isn’t this the tank from world of tanks?

2 Likes

yeah but not at 12.3

1 Like

F-18 should go to 10.0 then

Its out of production imho. DM53 is a rather old shell. Whats left in depots went eastwards. I doubt they’re still obtainable. DM73 requires the new L55/A1 cannon swedish tanks luckily do not have, as well as any new dart above that like project ke2023neo aka DM83 (soon).

Also Ger tanks are not allowed to get this upgrade armor panels as well, only swedish ones got them. So no :)

1 Like

Fair enough, maybe Im thinking of a different shell

They have DM53 on their Leopard 2A6, they somehow got added. So thats probably enough, they have the best ger top tier tank 1:1 added to their TT. There can’t be balancing issues, imho.

ah yes great idea with AMRAAMS or sparrows

Yup it would be absolutely balanced

Doesn’t matter, it can fire the round.
Ariete doesn’t use DM53 IRL but has it in-game because it can fire it.

1 Like

Well German 2A5 tanks can also mount these cool Deisenroth GmbH upgrade armor panels which make Swedish tanks so op. But I guess we’ve got double standards here^^

unknown (3)

8 Likes

That specific tank doesn’t seem in-game.
No double standards shown.

1 Like

You can add it to every L. You don’t need a specific tank. Just the refit kit and some maintenance time. As you can see, these are all different BW A5’s, no specific test bed which is just existing as one singular vehicle.

11unknown
udqet78tlar21

How long it might take until Germany is able to use this Ger upgrade kit on its tanks?

4 Likes

Yeah lets make the 48th topic about Pythons and AMRAAMs^^

At least the first two pictures are even common German Bundeswehr service tanks, which got this addon armor slapped on. Even with license plates of the armed forces (always start with Y- XXXXX) and these typical tactical markings most service tanks have.

Why can’t we get access to this armor kit? Its just beyond me.

2 Likes

But we need to hit R&R Pt3, so what better way than unleashing the germans

Was where you talking about?

do I need to take zhe F4F KWS out again?