Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

There was this Hungarian skin before, wasn’t it? And that Golden tank, wasn’t it on the Chinese server?

Yea but this is the first time it’s been on the dev

Yep, for the german Su-22M3
And also yes, the Gold tank is a relict from the china server

Wrong it was a skin for the Russian one but they changed it to the Syrian on ether on the second dev or live.

But it will end up in the Italian tree and then Italy will get a decent attacker.

If that comes it is nice thing

Finnish Lagg♡

1 Like

Make Finland great.

H75A-3 [FIN]
H75A-4 [FIN]
H75A-6 [FIN]
LaGG-3-35 [FIN]
Pe-2-1 [FIN]
Pe-3bis [FIN]

1 Like

Any chance of camouflage netting for tanks coming next update i want it so bad

I’m sure this is a filler update anyways

9 Likes

they are already in the game, they are called premiums, camouflage netting propably will only be avaiable in that style for premiums

1 Like

Do we have an idea of when to expect dev blog season to begin?

looking at the old october updates end of next week

Best guess next week if not then it’s the weeks after and so on

Since it is very likely that a T-90M will be added to the game with the next update, it would be time to add the Leopard 2A7V(+) to the German TT.
especially since it was promised that new leopards would come this year
So far there are many experimental tanks in the German TT and the biggest joke of them is at the top.
All Leopard tanks have their technical performance reduced in the game, be it the armor or the movement ability.
Now Gaijin should add something equal to the Abrams or the T-models to the German TT, where you can take more than 15 grenades with you and also give the tank its mobility.
But if people at Gaijin are still afraid of the German vehicles and their capabilities, then I can understand that.
The PSO and Co are exemplary of this!

2 Likes

SEP V2, 2A7+ for Germany & Italy [Hungary], T-90M, DM53 for Strv 122B, OFL F1 for 1 or 2 Leclercs, maybe Merkava Mk4’s armor will be fixed, L28A1 for Chally 2E & maybe Chally 3.

And of course we still have the potential for air update part 2: F-15, Gripen, F-4F ICE, etc.

3 Likes

So we can get the F-15 and the Ice but not the Typhoons.

XD

So Italy will get,

F-16, Tornado’s, Typhoons, AV-8B
Mig-23, Mig-29, Gripen C & Su 22.

Now that’s a good tree too grind

1 Like

The F-15 that is on-par with Typhoons are 2000s models.
F-15C was introduced in the late 1970s without AMRAAMs as those are 1991 introduced for AIM-120A, which have lower range than AIM-7s.
ICE is also inferior to Typhoon and 2000s F-15.
I doubt we’re getting 2000s F-15s and Typhoon this year.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I’ve picked Italy to main grind with

It would also be nice if Gaijin would adapt the existing Leopard tanks to their actual performance.
This means that, as strange as it may sound, they are equal competitors to their Russian T models.
After all, the Leopard was built for exactly that if you don’t want to deny the past.
That’s exactly why this and no other tank was delivered in such numbers to a country whose name we prefer not to mention, against the will of the majority.

Ah yes, the 2A7V, the equivalent to the M1A2 SEP currently in game.

While being equal or better in every regard.

Man this is getting funnier every day.

1 Like