Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

ca60a534d98dbe556a0aedf45aee44ec

@OrsonES @Smin1080p why is the MI-28A going up? you are ruining its lineup. Sweden got no ground veichles at 10.7, and bringing it now will give constant uptiers to 11.7

but Sweden has multiple good lineups in 10.3. and moving it up ruins it. and to use another heli to not get constant uptiers to 11.7 you will need to play the HKP 9A (FC) and its missiles have shit range in the missile SPAA tier. please concider keeping the Mi-28A in 10.3! please!

2 Likes

What do you want to do to a dead man?

2 Likes

Ah kk thx king

Its like a Russian MI28N at 11.0 without thermals

Boo hoo my overpowered heli is moving up, how dare Gaijin?

1 Like

Good place for details and to ask though BAe Harrier II (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

It’s almost like most 10.0+ helis are moving up by one step

mhm

But like I’ve said, he said NATO main hate Germany but Germany is in NATO.

He also class Sweden as NATO but Sweden isn’t in NATO.

@Alex_ツ Where are you getting your logic from ?

2 Likes

Which most likely means that the MBT 2000 will get up tiered to 11.7.

If we get Gr9 not Gr9a you can say bye bye to the 107. Also it only carried sniper iirc

It gets a new round to compensate for it

Some people just just have a victim complex printed into their DNA.

You should be glad it’s still 10.7 instead of 11.0
There is no reason why the ZTZ99II/III and MBT-2000 should be 10.7 when the Merk 3s are 11.0 and Ariete 11.3

Yea

1 Like

People have their own biases, they want one nation to stomp other nations & this cycle goes on and on

they only run one nation and cry bitches.

Yeah, like you.

1 Like

That doesn’t answer my question

a62ea4359d49c1baa02a4b76ec0f3c25
wym, it does have thermals.

I dont own one nation.

Yeah, but would just make sense for the Gr9A if its at a higher BR

Sniper, kinda?

from what I understand, TIALD pod was standard and intergrated, but they bought ONLY the Sniper pods for use in the middle east, but not the intergration. So they had to use sticky labels in the cockpit as the buttons didnt match the functions. For it to operate at the higher BR though in game (likely 12-12.7 depending on how they’d want to baalcne Brimstone) it would probably need Sniper and I can see it being one of the first with Gen 3 Tpod