Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Still waiting for something Japanese air related…

2 Likes

Quote from the Q&A from sons of atilla

F15 prob

1 Like

Germany was in NATO last time i checked

5 Likes

They said they have no duture plans for that and norwegian tanks/planes will remian prem only and danish things are not even ingame

dont tell him , i was happy to have converted another russian to defend germany

Sorry m8

Wonder what Britain will get. Maybe Harrier gr9a or the Tornado Gr4

They are pretty few and far between these days

I hope we get some more missile ships like the bravy. And of course submarines. But one can only hope. Is there anything else that is likely to come next update?

SAAF Cheetah or indian Mirage 2000

Knowing gaijin even a indian MiG 29 might be possible

Sea Harrier FA2 more likely. Issue with Gr9A or Gr4 is that they have limited value over what we’ve got without Brimstones and the Russian mains would moan to hard about that

We’re all talking about what new things countries are going to get, I think we all just need to remember we need a dev blog first lol.

This update should be a smaller one

another day with no info on devblog

probably a ship again

this update will be US theme

Nato mains but Germany isn’t Germany in NATO ?

Yet Sweden isn’t ?

u want me to ping nero and 4BK ? i am sure they would love to join lol

1 Like

There goes the MBT2000. It was nice while it lasted. Seriously 10.7? The things armour is trash compared to every other nation at 10.7. It arguably has worse or the same armour as the other 10.0 Chinese MBTs. Classic gaijin and their flawed BR placement system.
If a tank does well it gets moved up a BR, but what gaijin doesn’t realise is the MBT2000 is a new tank so many many people will be using it, meaning the numbers where its doing well are inflated in the short term not an average over a longer period.

If gaijin actually played the things they added they would realise how flawed their system is.

1 Like